Scotland Football Club

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
Poor start, great last 25 minsof the first half, even second half, need to sharpen upon defence. 
Some good performances, Forrest could well becomes major star, something we've been missing for years. 
Peter Lawell happiest man in Scotland after that 4 year contract extension Forrest signed last year.

Guest TPAFKATS
Are we number 1 seeds on the play-offs? We got 9 points as did Norway (adjusted for the games against the team who finished 4th) but have a goal diff of +6 against +4 Serbia got 8 points and Finland 6. Maybe wishful thinking but I think we get Finland at home?
I'm sure fifa/uefa will have a much more complicated seeding system.

27 minutes ago, Charlotte Saint said:

Are we number 1 seeds on the play-offs? We got 9 points as did Norway (adjusted for the games against the team who finished 4th) but have a goal diff of +6 against +4 Serbia got 8 points and Finland 6. Maybe wishful thinking but I think we get Finland at home?

We're home to Finland then the winner plays the winner of Serbia v Norway.The venue for "The Final" is decided by the toss of a coin.

Guest TPAFKATS
We're home to Finland then the winner plays the winner of Serbia v Norway.The venue for "The Final" is decided by the toss of a coin.
Although all these teams may be subject to change should any qualify from their group?