Scotland Football Club

shull

Ain’t watching this as it’ll be torture cause I canny pick between my two countries.

A choice of one country getting their asses hands to them, or my other country failing to beat a pile of pish. UEFA need to invent a rule where Belgium and Scotland don’t meet in the fecking qualifiers

McLean and Dalglish, 🤣 quite simply a different planet.
I'm a Mclean fan but on Saturdays pefromance, he should be fresh, he hardly tried to get involved, especially in the 2nd half. 
I'll trust Stevie Clarke's view over yours every day of the week.

Aye Dalglish may have been on a different planet, but do you not remember the abuse he regularly got from the Tartan Army?

It was uneserved.

In this respect, the comparison is totally valid.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'll trust Stevie Clarke's view over yours every day of the week.

Aye Dalglish may have been on a different planet, but do you not remember the abuse he regularly got from the Tartan Army?

It was uneserved.

In this respect, the comparison is totally valid.

Did you WATCH Saturday's game? 

Just asking as you seem to be sticking to a very fixed view?

As for Dalglish, he was poor in some games, world-class in others.

I tend to say what I see, not sticking to any preconceived opinions.

1 minute ago, elvis said:

Thank f**k maybe we will try and come out now we were always going to get beat might as well get beat trying to play some f**king football f**king awfull.

You do realise the standard of the team they are playing against,  dont you ????

Did you WATCH Saturday's game? 
Just asking as you seem to be sticking to a very fixed view?
As for Dalglish, he was poor in some games, world-class in others.
I tend to say what I see, not sticking to any preconceived opinions.

Saturday was not his finest game but he is one of the stand out midfielders we have, and just as Dalglish wasn't dropped after a poorer match, neither should McLean have been... Especially against opposition of this quality.

BBC pundits saying McLean has been our best performer. I suppose they must have an agenda too rather than just being open minded!

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Disagree.

McGinn was dead on his feet. He will be a good impact sub in the second half.

Yet agsin, McLean cops criticism from St Mirren fans!

Not sure what you are expecting from him.

I remember Scotland fans abusing Dalglish for never performing on the international stage!

McLean is a class player who does most of his effective work off the ball.

He will have been one of the first names on the teamsheet and one of the players first pics to play alongside.

I agree to disagree, I thought he was barely involved on Saturday (too much of that mad dog 20/20 from the Norwich do), As for critising him when he was at Saints, I wasn't one of the bad yins I always encourage the young guns, Sometimes I wish Cheesy was back so I could criticise that well off git going by all the money he was on at Saints 😁

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Saturday was not his finest game but he is one of the stand out midfielders we have, and just as Dalglish wasn't dropped after a poorer match, neither should McLean have been... Especially against opposition of this quality.

BBC pundits saying McLean has been our best performer. I suppose they must have an agenda too rather than just being open minded!

Did you watch the game on Saturday?

You're now showing faith in BBC pundits? 🤣

McLean doesn't work hard enough IMO, tonight wasn't a game suited to him, Saturday was and he was invisible for most of the game.