Scotland Football Club

shull

As much as it was the correct decision to postpone the game against Ukraine it still looks very unfair that the Wales game went ahead tonight.

I'm assuming when we play Ukraine Wales will have a friendly, at best, when they could play a weakened team and then, IF we win, will play them 4 days later? 

I think it should have been an even playing field and both games should have went ahead on the same date. 

Just now, guinness said:

There is little chance of us playing Ukraine in June. Someone will need to decide soon what is to be done. Ukraine ca nnot be  expected to play soon. Do we just play Wales and keep an extra place open for Ukraine?

That's unlikely as it would mess up the numbers and, to be brutally honest, a charitable decision that would be wrong IMO. 

It's going to be difficult for the "correct" decision to be made but at this point, and we are still 3 months away, the game will have to go ahead. 

Good to see , on this occasion, McGinn not diving and cheating for a penalty unlike the Polish dude.

Still class Bale as a cheating diving bassa no matter how many goals he scores.

Vienna is a lovely city. Spent a few days working there then travelled to Salzburg and on to Munich. Tough match coming up. My take on it is that a draw would be a decent result and a win an outstanding one. A low scoring draw is my prediction.

Edited by Rascal

Austria dominating possession and creating chances . Relaxed approach so far from Scotland. Content to stay in formation and build slowly from the back. Craig Gordon makes another great save

Edited by Rascal