Scotland Football Club

shull

8 hours ago, Helmettroll said:

Just home from the game, I thought we were very lucky to get the win, was surprised with how well Ireland played..

Atmosphere was superb..

I was certain McGinn was gonna take that penalty and score, it would have bagged me 2.5k... Fkn put a dampner on an otherwise great night..

My mate and his wife sent me a message saying the same thing, they never seen ANYONE leaving before the final whistle. 

McGinn was in my mind as the penalty taker, unlucky. 

10 hours ago, antrin said:

i can’t imagine from where Meatball would pick up such skills as these…  :rolleyes:

:)

From The Guardian:

”90 min +3: McGinn channels his inner Lioness by holding the ball up near the corner flag, under pressure from four orange shirts. Fine clock management.”

“Channels his inner Lioness ?”😡   W T F ?   What a pile of pish choice of words to use for a Scotland player . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
f**king knobends 

Since we lost 2-0 to Denmark back in Sept 2021 we've scored in every game, apart from the disaster in Ireland. 

That's 13 games from 14 we've scored, not bad considering we tend to focus on having players that don't score goals.

Gives some confidence for Tuesday's game.

As has been mentioned, we've achieved nothing really at this stage, we need to win the group to give us the credit we deserve. 

PS The Irish game is also the ONLY game we've lost from the last 14, that's some record. 

Edited by faraway saint

Apparently Che Adams will be fine to play

He said: "I feel great. I trained this morning and feeling better. It’s one of those ones we have to get through and put a massive performance I’m tough, I can play. If it was any worse I couldn’t but I’m fit and ready to go."

Edited by Doakes

3 hours ago, southsidebud said:

Huge rewards for avoiding defeat tonight - hopefully the skeleton crew will get it done. I didn't realise that McKenna was also injured - don't know how I missed that. I honestly think it has to be Gallagher starting in defence tonight.

He'll be on his own at this rate.