St Mirren v Ayr United Championship 1/4/17

shull

McCall on last nights game……I do not give a toss about a performance this is about getting points.

Confirms what I wrote further back that Ayr will try every dirty trick in the book this Saturday. Saints players will need to be carful especially with fake injury's to get a Saint player sent off. Saturday will be tense hope Jack Ross took in last nights game.

16 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

McCall on last nights game……I do not give a toss about a performance this is about getting points.

Confirms what I wrote further back that Ayr will try every dirty trick in the book this Saturday. Saints players will need to be carful especially with fake injury's to get a Saint player sent off. Saturday will be tense hope Jack Ross took in last nights game.

I think you are right. We need to play well, but also need to earn the right to play well by winning indivual battles all over the pitch, and being savvy when it comes to gamesmanship from Ayr. In terms of quality, we win this every time. If they disrupt the game and try to put us off our stride, it becomes more of a lottery.

The fans will certainly be up for it - both sets. Cannot wait.

BIG GAME, BIG CROWD, BIG RESULT- MASSIVE IMPACT-

Taking my son for first time since we were 2-2 with Clyde after 19mins about 15 years ago, and then said he was bored and could we leave- wish we had we got beat

BUTNOT SATURDAY!!!! Crowd 6100.. Harkins sent off and 5-1 Saints.............................

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

There's an amusing interview with McCall on pie and Bovril . 

3 hours ago, Soctty said:

I think you are right. We need to play well, but also need to earn the right to play well by winning indivual battles all over the pitch, and being savvy when it comes to gamesmanship from Ayr. In terms of quality, we win this every time. If they disrupt the game and try to put us off our stride, it becomes more of a lottery.

The fans will certainly be up for it - both sets. Cannot wait.

Just back from doing the shopping, bumped into a few of Ayr fans I know and I can confirm that - with cherries on top!

th?id=OIP.niDsZMSIhY3lcgySxmJ2TAEqEs&w=2

39 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Just back from doing the shopping, bumped into a few of Ayr fans I know and I can confirm that - with cherries on top!

th?id=OIP.niDsZMSIhY3lcgySxmJ2TAEqEs&w=2

Should make for a great atmosphere - hopefully they come through in great numbers. Crunch time...

12 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Thought the Ayr keeper looked poor at both Utd goals. Also surprise to see the Ayr fans behind the goals instead of next to the main stand.

We were behind the goal for our last game up there before Christmas .