Morton v St Mirren 11/4/17 (Cowshed Re-opening)

Ronnie

14 hours ago, El Gingero said:

I don't hate Morton. They are our closest rivals and I love it when we beat them.

I despise the bigot brothers for all they have done to make Central Scotland like Belfast on Old Firm Days.

I have always liked to see Morton doing well :ph34r: except when the play us of course.. as for the ugly sisters that's another story..  am old school and loved the games back in the 70s 80s Andy Ritchie etc,, ive worked with a few in my time and always got the impression it was more Greenock folk hated Paisley buddies,, seems we stole there jobs about 500yrs ago, I always replied by saying at least we never took your woman you can keep them :lol: 

I have always liked to see Morton doing well [emoji185] except when the play us of course.. as for the ugly sisters that's another story..  am old school and loved the games back in the 70s 80s Andy Ritchie etc,, ive worked with a few in my time and always got the impression it was more Greenock folk hated Paisley buddies,, seems we stole there jobs about 500yrs ago, I always replied by saying at least we never took your woman you can keep them [emoji38] 

same as you. I have no hatred towards Morton or their fans. their supporting their hometown team. But do like beating them [emoji16][emoji106][emoji469]

On 13/04/2017 at 7:34 AM, elvis said:

Why would I be quiet I want Saint Mirren to win as badly as everyone else I can assure you .It may not seem that way by some of my comments but they are made because I have been a saints fan since I was 17 a very long time ago and keep expecting the same mess ups that we make from time to time .

I have supported st mirren since I was five years old which was also a very long time ago, I stick with them

through thick and thin, I think you are at it and just love winding people up, its got nothing to do with supporting

st mirren, you are just a big kid who is unfortunately allowed a computer and an internet connection.

See you on saturday when you rear your ugly bawheid when Falkirk score :booty

33 minutes ago, Hoof Hearted said:

I have supported st mirren since I was five years old which was also a very long time ago, I stick with them

through thick and thin, I think you are at it and just love winding people up, its got nothing to do with supporting

st mirren, you are just a big kid who is unfortunately allowed a computer and an internet connection.

See you on saturday when you rear your ugly bawheid when Falkirk score :booty

He can wind you up very easily, Joseph. :lol: