Morton v St Mirren 11/4/17 (Cowshed Re-opening)

Ronnie

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You could have said "well done" at least, although compliments are "rare" on here. :wink:

Did you not mean condiments are rare. Then again if you were going to compliment your steak you could say "Well Done"

:withstupid

Pass the mustard

Editited

Feck just noticed you did say well done

Made a rare cnut of that post

Edited by East Lothian Saint
not paying attention

40 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Did you go to Buddies on Sat or were you too blootered? :P

I went but they weren't showing the game at all, quite disappointed with it, seems most of the st.mirren memorabilia has been taken down, you would hardly even know it used to be a st mirren pub if it wasn't for the name.

I met another buddie in there though and we ended up having a few beers and watched the game on his tablet. :)

3 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Did you not mean condiments are rare. Then again if you were going to compliment your steak you could say "Well Done"

:withstupid

Pass the mustard

Editited

Feck just noticed you did say well done

Made a rare cnut of that post

Honest misteak. 

6 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

I went but they weren't showing the game at all, quite disappointed with it, seems most of the st.mirren memorabilia has been taken down, you would hardly even know it used to be a st mirren pub if it wasn't for the name.

I met another buddie in there though and we ended up having a few beers and watched the game on his tablet. :)

I did mention this. I'll not be going back.

2 hours ago, JJ McG said:

That's a shame mate. I was there last September and everything was still in place, though they were only a few weeks away from a change of hands. 

First of three tough away games on the bounce.  Morton, Falkirk, then Dundee Utd.  Think we are going to need 4 points from these three games after Saturdays disappointment.  Out of the three, this is the one I feel we have most chance of winning. 

We will need to play far better than we did at the weekend if we are going to get the win though.  I would drop Loy for Sutton and start Todd instead of Stelios.    Loy was poor again on Saturday and Stelios isn't a winger, if we are going to play him it has to be instead of Irvine at right back.

It's a big game for Morton aswell, this is their game in hand over Falkirk and if they beat us they will go back to second.  Even still, I think we are going to do it for some reason, I have a feeling we are going to take big crowd down there and get a beautifully sneaky win.

0-1

Sutton '90 (+3)

35 minutes ago, TopCat said:

First of three tough away games on the bounce.  Morton, Falkirk, then Dundee Utd.  Think we are going to need 4 points from these three games after Saturdays disappointment.  Out of the three, this is the one I feel we have most chance of winning. 

We will need to play far better than we did at the weekend if we are going to get the win though.  I would drop Loy for Sutton and start Todd instead of Stelios.    Loy was poor again on Saturday and Stelios isn't a winger, if we are going to play him it has to be instead of Irvine at right back.

It's a big game for Morton aswell, this is their game in hand over Falkirk and if they beat us they will go back to second.  Even still, I think we are going to do it for some reason, I have a feeling we are going to take big crowd down there and get a beautifully sneaky win.

0-1

Sutton '90 (+3)

Have you forgot our left back was sent off on Saturday? Stellios will be slotted into that position. I'm predicting 6 points for the next three games. Then I expect us to beat Raith which will have us home and dry in the safety net. 

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Have you forgot our left back was sent off on Saturday? Stellios will be slotted into that position. I'm predicting 6 points for the next three games. Then I expect us to beat Raith which will have us home and dry in the safety net. 

I haven't, but I thought his suspension didn't kick in till the Falkirk game?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Shall I bookmark that prediction like you told me to bookmark your proclamation that we were going to beat Ayr and Dumbarton....?

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I haven't, but I thought his suspension didn't kick in till the Falkirk game?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Shall I bookmark that prediction like you told me to bookmark your proclamation that we were going to beat Ayr and Dumbarton....?

Aye, it's great to gloat about us not winning every game - more of that please...

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Automatic suspension when sent off even if it's two yellows. My main prediction was we would be safe so feel free to book mark that. Your prediction was Jack Ross will be a disaster. However I know fine well you will be over the moon to go above the play off position.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

I think you might be right TC. One of my frantic google searches mentioned something about a 4 day window before a 2 yellow sending off resulted in a suspension. If true, this would make Adam eligible to play tomorrow but miss Saturday.

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Buses will drop off at Stadium and then stay in Main Car Park adjacent to Ground.

That will save 2 long walks.

up for the game tomorrow and staying over in Glasgow,(Springfield Quay). Undecided between last train from Gilmour St or No 9 bus which stops outside hotel i believe. A lot depends on how the game goes and how greedy i am for one last pint in Paisley after getting off the supporters bus. Don't want to commit to buying a train ticket in case i opt for the bus. Am i right in saying you can buy tickets on the train up to Glasgow and will that be the case so late at night? Last train about midnight i think.