St Mirren v Dumbarton Championship 8/4/17

shull

17 hours ago, Froggie said:

Hi, just to balance things up, I am not on holiday abroad but if I was I wouldn't be bragging about it in a puerile manner. Isnt facebook etc for that kind of tittle- tattle ?

Ach, lighten up. Why not scamble.out from under your rock for a few minutes later today. That'll seem like a wee holiday.

I look forward to seeing the pictures:)

Will miss this game since I am on on a wee tour of Ireland.  Just to prove that you are never very far away from a reference to the mighty Saints we have just been driven to the station in Dublin by a taxi driver called James Goodwin - needless to say he got us through the early morning city centre traffic no problem !

Home win tomorrow by any margin will keep the Guiness flowing nicely.

COYS

Is it the fecking Paisley Fair already ? 

I have ramorra afternoon off. I will holiday in the Stadium on Greenhill Road. 

No better place to be in the world. 

COME ON THE SAINTS 

1 hour ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Will miss this game since I am on on a wee tour of Ireland.  Just to prove that you are never very far away from a reference to the mighty Saints we have just been driven to the station in Dublin by a taxi driver called James Goodwin - needless to say he got us through the early morning city centre traffic no problem !

COYS

How many did he push out the road to get you there :D

1 hour ago, 3 moffat buds said:

COYS

33 minutes ago, scabbydug37 said:

How many did he push out the road to get you there :D

I reckon he 'Ghosted' through the traffic.

Must win game to end all must win games.  

We should have enough about ourselves to do it, unsurprisingly we have far better players than part time Dumbarton do.  They will be starting with Carswell in midfield tomorrow.  Play to our best and we win, simple enough.  Then look to the other results to see if we've finally managed to get to the heady heights of 9th... Or maybe even 8th :o

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Must win game to end all must win games.  

We should have enough about ourselves to do it, unsurprisingly we have far better players than part time Dumbarton do.  They will be starting with Carswell in midfield tomorrow.  Play to our best and we win, simple enough.  Then look to the other results to see if we've finally managed to get to the heady heights of 9th... Or maybe even 8th :o

Positive post .... you feeling ok? :P

Disappointed to be missing tomorrow's game as it should be another cracking atmosphere with a decent crowd of around 4,500.

My Celtic supporting brother in law is using my season ticket while I bought a £10 ticket for an Aberdeen supporting friend at work who is going along to the 1877 club.

Dumbarton will be a together nut to crack and can't see another high scoring game as I feel they will be a bit more solid at the back and sit in.

Desperate for a home win and hope the manager of the month curse doesn't apply to Jack Ross.

A St Mirren supporting buddie at work has put £95 on us to win ht/ft at 7/4. Bonkers bet!

My youngest daughters first game tomorrow. I always ask her if she wants to go to the football when I'm getting tickets for me and my eldest daughter. She shocked me today when she said yes.

Her Grandpa would have been delighted.

Hope she's a charm.

6 minutes ago, Buffs said:

My youngest daughters first game tomorrow. I always ask her if she wants to go to the football when I'm getting tickets for me and my eldest daughter. She shocked me today when she said yes.

Her Grandpa would have been delighted.

Hope she's a charm.

John would, of course, be proud Stuart.

Lets face it, she's a charm regardless.

Often think of your Dad, by the way. Very often. I reckon he would rate Jack Ross. John knew the score.