Morgan

5 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

We don't have to sell financially but if he wants to go, then I can only see this going one way, unless we tie JR down to a new contract too. 

Lewis is a level headed boy however, I think he'll want to stay as much as we want him to.

If someone came to you and said I can move you to a great house , give you a car , 5x times the wage you are getting now. Then your company said no. Do you think it would mess up your head. Or would you say I'm happy to stay  ? The choice is yours. 

1 minute ago, st jock said:

Did any of us really think we would have gone through the summer without any interest? Should have extended his contract when mcgennis signed. If we can't keep him hope we have good offers

As far as I remember , he was offered a new contract . 

53 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

We don't have to sell financially but if he wants to go, then I can only see this going one way, unless we tie JR down to a new contract too. 

Lewis is a level headed boy however, I think he'll want to stay as much as we want him to.

Yeah and his dad hasn't been bleating on about how he's too good for St Mirren and that we're ruining him and he has to leave for his sake:whistle

1 hour ago, scabbydug37 said:

Alarmed at last paragraph......Meanwhile, Saints are hoping to strike a deal with manager Ross that sees him sign a new contract.   Thought it would be settled by now.

7 minutes ago, pod said:

Alarmed at last paragraph......Meanwhile, Saints are hoping to strike a deal with manager Ross that sees him sign a new contract.   Thought it would be settled by now.

Deal has been on the table a wee while yet it's still not signed, don't expect it to be signed either until we know what's happening at Aberdeen.