The 3 Monthly Spend

Kombibuddie

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I asked you very simple questions, you haven't answered them. You said you were there:

Did they or did they not say 'the work wouldn't get done if SMISA members voted no'

Did they or did they not lie to fans when they communicated very clearly that the work would get done and funded by the club in the event of a no?

I don't need to discredit you. By not answering/ making stuff up, you're doing that fine all by yourself. If you think those simple questions are spin, you don't know what spin is :rolleyes:

I have nothing to do with the committee, this has came up several times and several times I have said I don't. There are people on here that know who I am and categorically know I am not on the committee or they would call out my lies.

People still assuming I'm on the committee only strengthens my point that the same people don't do enough investigation before making ridiculous claims against me, SMISA and SMFC. 

As in my invovlvement with the club and SMISA. Beyond being a season ticket holder and paying SMISA member, nope, nothing else. 

As I pointed out, I was present when it was initially discussed and that was months before the actual vote was put together. I'm not entirely sure when that was, possibly just after the Panda Club vote in 2017. I've not made anything up, the club did ask SMISA to contribute, SMISA agreed and then sat on that since last year. As for it being minuted, maybe though there's very little chance of seeing that. 

You just appear informed, I'll never believe you aren't. Your simplistic, ask the silly boy questions and question nothing posting manner reeks of certain SMISA committee members. So, until the next vote...

2 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

As I pointed out, I was present when it was initially discussed and that was months before the actual vote was put together. I'm not entirely sure when that was, possibly just after the Panda Club vote in 2017. I've not made anything up, the club did ask SMISA to contribute, SMISA agreed and then sat on that since last year. As for it being minuted, maybe though there's very little chance of seeing that. 

You just appear informed, I'll never believe you aren't. Your simplistic, ask the silly boy questions and question nothing posting manner reeks of certain SMISA committee members. So, until the next vote...

TsuMirren, I don't know Bazil personally at all, but he's on the St Mirren Facebook page and it's pretty obvious who he is. His posts on here often transpose onto there. It's not hard to decipher. I don't think he even tries to hide it. 

13 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

So your first paragraph again doesn't tell me anything about what would happen in the event of a No outcome. All information provided said it would be funded from the budget. Do you have different information to this or are you blowing hot air?

As for your second paragraph, as per Mr Dickson below, we've had our run ins on here and if him telling you he knows who I am and I'm not a name on the committee doesn't change your mind, I don't think anything will :lol:

11 hours ago, StuD said:

TsuMirren, I don't know Bazil personally at all, but he's on the St Mirren Facebook page and it's pretty obvious who he is. His posts on here often transpose onto there. It's not hard to decipher. I don't think he even tries to hide it. 

12 hours ago, StuD said:

I don't use the Facebook page.

47 minutes ago, StuD said:

Aye well by all means carry on making a fool out of yourself Kenny. :rolleyes: 

Haaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh that's funny. As  mentioned before, my belief isn't just that he's on the committee. So, you haven't proved anyone wrong, he hasn't proved anyone wrong, it'll be nearly impossible for me to be proved right and I'll just continue to be suspicious of him. No amount of further chat will change any of that, it's my opinion. 

Next vote must be almost weeks away, save your strength for that. Who knows, it might not even need much discussion.

3 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

Haaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh that's funny. As  mentioned before, my belief isn't just that he's on the committee. So, you haven't proved anyone wrong, he hasn't proved anyone wrong, it'll be nearly impossible for me to be proved right and I'll just continue to be suspicious of him. No amount of further chat will change any of that, it's my opinion. 

Next vote must be almost weeks away, save your strength for that. Who knows, it might not even need much discussion.

George Adam, Jim Cumming, Graeme MacPherson, Kevin Park, Janette Swanson, Kenny Dochert, David Nicol, Colin Orr, Alan Quinn

To the best of my knowledge this is a full list of the SMISA committee members (Based on the April update), feel free to ask any of them if their B&Warmy name is Bazil85 :rolleyes:

I'm not asking you to believe Stuart, I'm asking you to believe me.

I would then ask you additionally to have a think about what possible reason Stuart would have to lie about it, or even get involved if he couldn't add value? If you look back, it's hardly like we're always in agreement with each other. 

Not only would I need to be telling a downright lie, I have shared my real first name (Scott). As a member on here for several years, do you genuinely not think one person would call that out as a lie? :lol: Come on lad, play the game. 

4 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

I'm not trying to prove anyone wrong Kenny. If I was doing that I'd copy and paste the obvious evidence from Facebook and reveal his identity. I'm not doing that. I'm simply telling you his name is not that of anyone on the SMISA committee. I don't know more than that cause unlike others I'm not obsessed with who sleeps with whom or who is mates with whom. Im just pointing out something that would be obvious to people who use both formats.

Carry on battering Bazil for his arguments, I'll side with you there. I'm just trying to point out that you are wrong in assuming hes on the SMiSA committee. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

George Adam, Jim Cumming, Graeme MacPherson, Kevin Park, Janette Swanson, Kenny Dochert, David Nicol, Colin Orr, Alan Quinn

To the best of my knowledge this is a full list of the SMISA committee members (Based on the April update), feel free to ask any of them if their B&Warmy name is Bazil85 :rolleyes:

I'm not asking you to believe Stuart, I'm asking you to believe me.

I would then ask you additionally to have a think about what possible reason Stuart would have to lie about it, or even get involved if he couldn't add value? If you look back, it's hardly like we're always in agreement with each other. 

Not only would I need to be telling a downright lie, I have shared my real first name (Scott). As a member on here for several years, do you genuinely not think one person would call that out as a lie? :lol: Come on lad, play the game. 

I know who they all are, I've also just said that my belief isn't just that you're on the committee. Right so you're not, you're not involved in the club, you are never fed anything, you don't take notes from anyone and post it verbatim...you just absolutely refuse to look past your own opinion or understand that things in the background get spun or worked in order to go through or be presented in an acceptable manner.

11 minutes ago, TsuMirren said:

I know who they all are, I've also just said that my belief isn't just that you're on the committee. Right so you're not, you're not involved in the club, you are never fed anything, you don't take notes from anyone and post it verbatim...you just absolutely refuse to look past your own opinion or understand that things in the background get spun or worked in order to go through or be presented in an acceptable manner.

Apology accepted 

4 minutes ago, Cairters_Corner said:

Season tickets should be valid for friendlies.!

I agree, season ticket holders should have free entry to home pre-season friendlies. In fact, why not just make them free for everyone to attend. These fixtures are nothing more than practise games where both teams are experimenting with their squad and formations, the result means hee-haw, and it would be better to have a few thousand in attendance creating some atmosphere than have a ghost attendance.

Come on GLS, you know it makes sense !!!!

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I agree, season ticket holders should have free entry to home pre-season friendlies. In fact, why not just make them free for everyone to attend. These fixtures are nothing more than practise games where both teams are experimenting with their squad and formations, the result means hee-haw, and it would be better to have a few thousand in attendance creating some atmosphere than have a ghost attendance.

Come on GLS, you know it makes sense !!!!

Indeed.

Reward the punters who put there cash up front.

Maintain the feelgood factor that many still have. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed.

Reward the punters who put there cash up front.

Maintain the feelgood factor that many still have. 

Maybe you could go to one of the games.  I know you don't have season ticket but appreciate your sentiments despite the fact that you have been promoting the thought that the bubble has burst, the crowds have peaked,  the season ahead will be terrible.  Try being consistent F Man. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Maybe you could go to one of the games.  I know you don't have season ticket but appreciate your sentiments despite the fact that you have been promoting the thought that the bubble has burst, the crowds have peaked,  the season ahead will be terrible.  Try being consistent F Man. 

Maybe you could feck off and let me spend my hard earned cash how I choose? :blink:

It's well documented you're dim but here you go, I choose not to attend home games as I find the narrow minded support too much to put up with.

At the slightest opportunity the mood drops and becomes increasingly depressing, as we will see this season, which will be reflected on here.

I'll go to games when it suits and not be putting myself up as supporter of the year, well, maybe I will. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Maybe you could feck off and let me spend my hard earned cash how I choose? :blink:

It's well documented you're dim but here you go, I choose not to attend home games as I find the narrow minded support too much to put up with.

At the slightest opportunity the mood drops and becomes increasingly depressing, as we will see this season, which will be reflected on here.

I'll go to games when it suits and not be putting myself up as supporter of the year, well, maybe I will. 

Well said F Man. 

16 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

Of course, the vote deadline would be the end of July. Not to mention...a vote option that doesn't see the club gain from it? 

All I said is it would be a nice gesture :lol: I didn't make any comment on if it would be plausable or would happen. I have more of an issue with these games not being on season books if I'm honest.