The 3 Monthly Spend

Kombibuddie

5 hours ago, alanb said:

https://www.stmirren.com/teams/women/about-us

Don't even get to play "At Home" but down the road at Ferguslie sports centre.

As much as I do think relations will grow & the woman’s team will have their place in the community the men’s team remains priority for most if not all St Mirren fans. 

They don’t need a stadium the size of st Mirren park for all their games & it would likely put strain on the pitch. 

As much as I do think relations will grow & the woman’s team will have their place in the community the men’s team remains priority for most if not all St Mirren fans. 

They don’t need a stadium the size of st Mirren park for all their games & it would likely put strain on the pitch. 

Ralston ?

Would be a good start and help them keep costs down

16 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

If i was a member of Smisa and had to fund a women's team would promptly cancel my subscription...

Translation, 

‘if the majority democratic vote didn't agree with my opinion, I’d cancel my subscription.’ 

You're far from alone... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Translation, 
‘if the majority democratic vote didn't agree with my opinion, I’d cancel my subscription.’ 
You're far from alone... :rolleyes:

You keep saying

How many folk have cancelled their SMISA membership off the back of not liking the result of the democratic vote.

No need for names, just the numbers that tally up to "far from alone"

Cheers

You keep saying

How many folk have cancelled their SMISA membership off the back of not liking the result of the democratic vote.

Cheers
I'm confident you will get a precise answer from the person who doesn't make sweeping statements! [emoji50][emoji850]

9 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

You keep saying

Cheers

Have a wee look back on here, Facebook & Twitter.  there are a number of people that have made public declarations of cancelling their membership.

The overall people is a drop in the ocean seemingly compared to those that have remained granted. 

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You didn't answer his question.
Bet you can't!

I did, I told him exactly where he could find the people that had made declarations of leaving SMISA. Do you disagree that people have done that on here & other social media? 

Key part is it was his question. Why are you getting involved? Desperation to be involved with everything bazil85 😁

I did, I told him exactly where he could find the people that had made declarations of leaving SMISA. Do you disagree that people have done that on here & other social media? 
Key part is it was his question. Why are you getting involved? Desperation to be involved with everything bazil85 [emoji16]
More spin and deflection!

You answered him.
You didn't answer his question!

Still bet you can't, won't, and will continue to deflect! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Key part is it was his question. Why are you getting involved? Desperation to be involved with everything bazil85 [emoji16]
Why involvement?
I was talking to a friend.

Strange concept for you, I understand! [emoji12]

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

More spin and deflection!

You answered him.
You didn't answer his question!

Still bet you can't, won't, and will continue to deflect! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

More desperation to try show where I’m wrong and another fail. You didn’t answer my question, yes or no people have posted on here & social media about how they’ve cancelled their SMISA memberships? 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Why involvement?
I was talking to a friend.

Strange concept for you, I understand! emoji12.png

About me... stalker, all can see. 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

As I rightly predicted... More deflection.

You can't answer his question accurately, can you?

You can answer him sure... You always have an answer.

You simply cannot answer his question. Go on. Admit it!

Yes or no people have openly posted on here about cancelling SMISA? Like it or not that’s your answer, I’m not going to look back over years of comments for something you know is right. 

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I was ridiculing you. Laughing AT you. Taking the piss. Hardly "stalking".

You do realise what a pitiful laughing stock you have made yourself on the forum?

You’re right up there as an embarrassment I’d say. I’ve never shamefully begged anyone to stop messaging me then stalked them right after. 

Its like having a crazy ex girlfriend this. :lol:

You’re right up there as an embarrassment I’d say. I’ve never shamefully begged anyone to stop messaging me then stalked them right after. 
Its like having a crazy ex girlfriend this. [emoji38]
As I said... Even more meaningless deflection.

You can't accurately answer his question. Can you?

54 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

As I said... Even more meaningless deflection.

You can't accurately answer his question. Can you?

Yes or no people on here & social media have posted their reasons for leaving SMISA? 

Thats the answer whether you like it or not. No deflection, just showing where you’re again wrong. It’s became so easy 

Yes or no people on here & social media have posted their reasons for leaving SMISA? 
Thats the answer whether you like it or not. No deflection, just showing where you’re again wrong. It’s became so easy 
You did say a "fair few"

Your answer did not answer my question. Turns out, you don't know how many this "fair few" is.

No worries. I am sure SMISA will be able to give figures at next years AGM unless folk don't give them a reason.

So you cannot accurately answer his question. I understand.
Must hurt when you cannot sufficiently deflect for the question to go away! [emoji23]