The 3 Monthly Spend

Kombibuddie

21 hours ago, Hambud said:

I for one support it.

However cant seem to get logged on anyone else having similar issues.

I was trying to vote on Microsoft Edge and it wasn't working.

It worked on Chrome. I contacted SMISA and let them know.

They said they'd contact the providers and get them to sort it.

9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

For me, it’s fair enough that club benefits are just more popular. This is a democratic process...

A take it or leave it... Yes or No vote...

with NO alternative...

"This is a democratic process"

So says Baz... his words...I quote!!!!

Pants on fire boy will try to spin his way out of this, no doubt!!!

Even if simply to have the last word, he so badly needs in every thread!

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

A take it or leave it... Yes or No vote...

with NO alternative...

"This is a democratic process"

So says Baz... his words...I quote!!!!

Pants on fire boy will try to spin his way out of this, no doubt!!!

Even if simply to have the last word, he so badly needs in every thread!

I don’t think it makes sense to put something community based up against this because I don’t think it would win. I still agree with the principle of people voting for this option yes/ no. I still agree with the principle of having community options in the future as we’ve had in the past (dependent on circumstance). You just very clearly can’t understand my premise regarding common sense. 

I present a perfectly valid & reasoned opinion. BEK can’t accept a different opinion to his own. BEK spins it to me not supporting democracy. can tell still hurting from previous debates we’ve had. Triggered 😂

you’ve already proven time & time again you’re need to continue debating me & the dishonesty in your claims to the alternative. Only difference between me & you (and a few others) is I openly admit I enjoy the continuation of a debate. You pointing out that admission like you’re reading someone’s fortune is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

I don’t think it makes sense to put something community based up against this because I don’t think it would win. I still agree with the principle of people voting for this option yes/ no. I still agree with the principle of having community options in the future as we’ve had in the past (dependent on circumstance). You just very clearly can’t understand my premise regarding common sense. 

I present a perfectly valid & reasoned opinion. BEK can’t accept a different opinion to his own. BEK spins it to me not supporting democracy. can tell still hurting from previous debates we’ve had. Triggered 😂

you’ve already proven time & time again you’re need to continue debating me & the dishonesty in your claims to the alternative. Only difference between me & you (and a few others) is I openly admit I enjoy the continuation of a debate. You pointing out that admission like you’re reading someone’s fortune is ridiculous. 

So there we have it.

Democracy is fine... but if the club and Baz think something is important, then no alternative should be offered and that is still democratic, just common sense democracy!!!

In true form though, he turns to deflection and blames me for not respecting his opinion!

Even tries to reference non existing past events! Trumpet!

Lies, Spin and misdirection from pants on fire boy! Standard!

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

yoohooooooo...

pants on fire boy... ... ... 

waiting for a simple YES or NO answer!!!

Too hard?

‘Did I offer to contributed‘ question

yes 

‘democracy freedom of choice’ question  

yes

I already answered both of those questions earlier but will give you the benefit of the doubt that you missed the answers (since I used ‘sure is’ and ‘sure did’ instead of yes which probably confused you. You telling me the way to respond, doesn’t mean I have to adhere to it)... I also pointed out they were irrelevant to my opinion.

As much as it pains you, I’m afraid I’m allowed to have a different opinion to you. Ouch. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

‘Did I offer to contributed‘ question

yes 

‘democracy freedom of choice’ question  

yes

I already answered both of those questions earlier but will give you the benefit of the doubt that you missed the answers (since I used ‘sure is’ and ‘sure did’ instead of yes which probably confused you. You telling me the way to respond, doesn’t mean I have to adhere to it)... I also pointed out they were irrelevant to my opinion.

As much as it pains you, I’m afraid I’m allowed to have a different opinion to you. Ouch. 

You cannot do a simple yes or no answer, can you?

You always feel the need to defend your convoluted response! No wonder! It is almost always indefensible!!!

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So there we have it.

Democracy is fine... but if the club and Baz think something is important, then no alternative should be offered and that is still democratic, just common sense democracy!!!

Not what I said, spin noted. I said it was my opinion that it wasn’t corrupt & this vote is acceptable. By your argument Indyref wasn’t democratic because they didn’t offer devomax, Brexit wasn’t democratic because they didn’t offer multiple leave/ remain options. A vote can still be democratic for yes/ no... by literal definition of democracy 😂 Still my opinion, you clearly don’t think people are allowed ones that aren’t your own. 

In true form though, he turns to deflection and blames me for not respecting his opinion!

eh that’s not deflection, it’s my point. Like it’s my actual point on the absolute button that you don’t respect other opinions. 

Such as? 

still never shown a single post for any of the above from me. Not once in years now, clearly hurts. 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

YES OR NO?

Your avoidance has not gone unnoticed!

One word only Baz... respond... ... ... ... 

one word response would be: Irrelevant

More details because again I don’t need to do what you tell me (you clearly really hate that) 

yes/no question Isn’t relevant because there has been no avoidance. I answered both your yes/ no questions with a yes/ no answer.

Lies and deflection attempt noted. 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You cannot do a simple yes or no answer, can you?

You always feel the need to defend your convoluted response! No wonder! It is almost always indefensible!!!

I did two for two 

Me pointing out where the questioning doesn’t tell the whole story is allowed. 

oh wouldn’t it be a great world (for you) if you could just manipulate everyone into answering your yes/ no questions regardless of how much spin/ lies they included? 

feel free to answer that one yes or no. 

23 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So there we have it.

"The total cost for this request is £2600. Should the project not receive majority backing the sums will remain in the pot for possible use at a future date."

This is a quote from the SMISA email. It seems to me that I have a choice. If I believe the suggested spend is reasonable I can vote "yes"; if I think differently I can vote "No" and the money will not be spent.

one word response would be: Irrelevant

More details because again I don’t need to do what you tell me (you clearly really hate that) 
yes/no question Isn’t relevant because there has been no avoidance. I answered both your yes/ no questions with a yes/ no answer.
Lies and deflection attempt noted. 
Beep beep...
Warning...
Baz reversing!

Unwilling to answer a simple yes or no.

Noted.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

"The total cost for this request is £2600. Should the project not receive majority backing the sums will remain in the pot for possible use at a future date."
This is a quote from the SMISA email. It seems to me that I have a choice. If I believe the suggested spend is reasonable I can vote "yes"; if I think differently I can vote "No" and the money will not be spent.
Tell me then...
When was the last vote with only one option?

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Conveniently avoided answering my question.

When was the last SMISA £2 pot vote with only one option yes or no? Better?

Care to answer without trying to be a smart arse?

So they're not allowed only one option?

Does every vote have to have more than one option just because it upsets you if they don't?

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Conveniently avoided answering my question.

When was the last SMISA £2 pot vote with only one option yes or no? Better?

Care to answer without trying to be a smart arse?

It does not really matter if or when there was a SMISA pot vote with only one option. The fact is that this vote gives you the chance to vote for or against -a choice.

I have no idea whether it has happened before. Tell me why it matters?
Exactly.
You have no idea.

You criticised me for daring to have an opinion on something which you admit to having no idea on.

Why does it matter?

It points towards the voting system being weighted in favour of a particular outcome.

Even though I support that outcome, I cannot condone such manipulation!

38 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Beep beep...
Warning...
Baz reversing!

Unwilling to answer a simple yes or no.

Noted.

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Back to your old tricks eh? Complete dishonesty.

It started with ‘your avoidance’ I haven’t avoided anything, as such, the question can’t be answered yes/ no. Good effort but as you’re obviously used to, you’ve failed in argument with me.