The 3 Monthly Spend

Kombibuddie

I've been caught out before, is it safe to Google Rumplestiltskin.

Had bought a waffle maker and a work colleague suggested I made blue waffles. My eyes are still scared from the images I seen that night [emoji33] [emoji24] [emoji31] [emoji30] [emoji37] [emoji62] [emoji47] [emoji70] [emoji85] [emoji87]

I have no idea what blue waffles are/is but from how you put it 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

11 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

The (my) proposal sent out by SMISA was me campaigning for proxy votes emoji33.png.

You do more spinning than Rumplestiltskin 🤣🤣

Eh? I am not saying this is a negative thing in the slightest. You wanted this proposal to go through so outlined what in your opinion was the benefits did you not? How else would you describe it. 

Eh? I am not saying this is a negative thing in the slightest. You wanted this proposal to go through so outlined what in your opinion was the benefits did you not? How else would you describe it. 

I am not saying you are, i would have hoped the emoji's would have indicated that and I wouldn't describe it as a "campaign"

but hey ho, maybe that was my mistake. Perhaps, i should have canvassed more for members proxies.
Another lesson learned for next years "campaign"

First job for the Up the Braes campaign manager is to sort out the emoji's [emoji16]

2 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

I am not saying you are, i would have hoped the emoji's would have indicated that and I wouldn't describe it as a "campaign"

but hey ho, maybe that was my mistake. Perhaps, i should have canvassed more for members proxies.
Another lesson learned for next years "campaign"

First job for the Up the Braes campaign manager is to sort out the emoji's emoji16.png

An email going to every member of the voting group detailing your thoughts on the positive. I would use the word campaign but like I say in no way as a negative. If you would use a different word, fair enough...

maybe campaigning is only reaching out to voting members 2 or more times :lol:

I never made comment on how many posts 
So why even feel the need to comment?
You went on about Graeme canvassing... He highlights it was one post.

We were talking about the number of posts to canvass when you again sidetracked!

Of course there was initial blurb. You make a proposition, you get to explain it. That's not canvassing. It's common practice.

Honestly! Your need to comment on every damned post is tedious and tiresome.

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

So why even feel the need to comment?
You went on about Graeme canvassing... He highlights it was one post.

We were talking about the number of posts to canvass when you again sidetracked!

Of course there was initial blurb. You make a proposition, you get to explain it. That's not canvassing. It's common practice.

Honestly! Your need to comment on every damned post is tedious and tiresome.

Have you actually read what I wrote? Yes I was referring to the email that went out to every voting member and it was by no means a negative point. 

It’s almost like you have your back-up & need to start an argument about everything with me, even when I’m making an off the cuff comment that isn’t remotely controversial. 

Why is the word ‘canvassing’ negative to you? :lol:

I also said campaigning not canvassing 

Edited by bazil85

It was perfectly well explained, I couldn't attend so I proxy voted no. An explanation on how to do this was provided. Graeme also went beyond that and campaigned to proxy for anyone willing to vote yes. 
Because I told you I would always show up your lies!

Graeme did NOT go beyond that and campaign for proxy votes.

I think it is fair and proper to call you out on that.

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Because I told you I would always show up your lies!

Graeme did NOT go beyond that and campaign for proxy votes.

I think it is fair and proper to call you out on that.

So you’ll admit I haven’t lied as at no point did I say:

-  Graeme went beyond the email that went to every member 

- Graeme sent multiple messages to lots lots of voting members 

how would you describe sending a proposal that outlines the positives to every member?

Yet again I’m not saying it’s a negative & don’t consider ‘campaign’ a bad word. If I had a members proposal I would certainly make sure details went to every member & would call it a campaign to get support. 

Dozens of pages and you’ve still highlighted zero lies 

how would you describe sending a proposal that outlines the positives to every member?
Yet again I’m not saying it’s a negative & don’t consider ‘campaign’ a bad word. If I had a members proposal I would certainly make sure details went to every member & would call it a campaign to get support. 
None so blind as those who will not see! You lied!

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
36 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

None so blind as those who will not see! You lied!

So an email didn't come out to all SMISA members detailing the benefits as thought by Graeme and he didn't offer to proxy for anyone that couldn't attend? Again not a negative but for your claim that I lied to be true, I must have imagined it. 

So an email didn't come out to all SMISA members detailing the benefits as thought by Graeme and he didn't offer to proxy for anyone that couldn't attend? Again not a negative but for your claim that I lied to be true, I must have imagined it. 
So SMISA telling people the content of the proposal is the same as Graeme canvassing.

I hadn't realised. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

What the hell has that got to do with the price of fish?

More moving of goalposts and deflection!

You made an arse of yourself yet again. Accept it and move on. emoji14.png

Not in the slightest, I am clarifying I was not separating out what Graeme did from those at SMISA.

I would use the word ‘campaigned’ for both of the details sent out in the email from opposing sides. ‘Work in an organised way towards a particular goal’ 

again it isn’t a bad word IMO. If you want to claim Graeme or SMISA communications weren’t organised though, go ahead :rolleyes:

Not in the slightest, I am clarifying I was not separating out what Graeme did from those at SMISA.
I would use the word ‘campaigned’ for both of the details sent out in the email from opposing sides. ‘Work in an organised way towards a particular goal’ 
again it isn’t a bad word IMO. If you want to claim Graeme or SMISA communications weren’t organised though, go ahead :rolleyes:
You were indeed separating, not clarifying.
More lies.

As usual, spin spin deflect spin!

You said both sides stated their case but Graeme WENT BEYOND that by canvassing!

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You were indeed separating, not clarifying.
More lies.

As usual, spin spin deflect spin!

You said both sides stated their case but Graeme WENT BEYOND that by canvassing!

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You are the only one that is holding onto this, I clarified to Graeme and we're having a bit of a laugh and a joke about it but you obviously have your back-up on my comments. I feel sorry for you. 

There was an explanation on how to proxy and Graeme DID go beyond this by offering to proxy or did I imagine that as well? Again it is in no way a negative comment, I thought it was actually very positive and well thought-out.

Me clarifying is not spinning or changing anything. I was talking directly about Graeme positively campaigning for something he clearly feels passionate about, that is to be respected.

"Canvassing" not campaigning, is that what I said? :rolleyes: You have said this several times and it just proves you have got this wrong. Canvasing is a different thing and not what I claimed, will you admit that?