Kombibuddie

The 3 Monthly Spend

41 minutes ago, antrin said:

word

You seem to be trying to start a wee campaign against my posts now. Even interrupting perfectly reasonable conversations on the plans for next season... As long as you're enjoying yourself. 

Also seems to be another one that seems to need the last word but not forthright about admitting it... Happy to let you have it. Let me guess "word" :whistle

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

Defo the forum Jessy,goes on like Isa, nothing but a bitching woman who canny keep her gob shut!

Well that comment was all over the place. Some conclusion you've came to after 12 days on the forum. :whistle

Edited by bazil85

I am guessing there are GUESTS on the Forum. 

They may have been GUESTS since 2002 and have great knowledge of the Forum. 

Some folk have just became MEMBERS of the forum recently. 

Those new MEMBERS may have previously been GUESTS since 2002.

I am not surprised that I have to explain this to complete thickos on this Forum. 

9 minutes ago, shull said:

I am guessing there are GUESTS on the Forum. 

They may have been GUESTS since 2002 and have great knowledge of the Forum. 

Some folk have just became MEMBERS of the forum recently. 

Those new MEMBERS may have previously been GUESTS since 2002.

I am not surprised that I have to explain this to complete thickos on this Forum. 

You don't need to explain it, I'm sure most if not all understand that's a possibility. I would also say it's highly unlikely. 

34 minutes ago, shull said:

Indeed. 

You're all three. 

You can have the last word as there will be no ten pager. 

I would rather be zapped with 5G. 

Thanks, I've illustrated my point and how ridiculous yours was anyway. 

No idea what the 5G reference is right enough. 

This month we are proposing something a bit different for members to consider. We are putting up just one option for you to vote on but we are proposing using both this spend and the October spend in one go. 

The project we are proposing is to provide general financial support to the St Mirren youth academy. 

The effects of Covid-19 have impacted football in many ways with nearly every club forced into making cost savings to try to offset the loss of revenue. 

Some clubs have chosen to reduce or mothball their academies but we at SMISA believe a strong, thriving youth academy is vital to St Mirren’s present and future. 

In a previous survey of SMISA members, you also indicated that supporting youth development ought to be the priority for the £2 spend sums. 

With the club working towards attaining elite status within the Scottish FA’s Project Brave structure, this fund would enable the academy to continue operating at full strength and to also purchase some much-needed training equipment. 

To that end we are proposing using the £7400 in the July pot now, and then in October the sum available, (likely to be similar) to help head of youth Allan McManus and his team at Ralston. 

Committing two pots in one go will give the academy team a bit more certainty over budgets and the ability to plan ahead during a time of financial uncertainty.

Should the project not receive majority backing the sums will remain in the pot for possible use at a future date.

Voting via Very Connect at   https://tinyurl.com/yd6j8qow   will be open until July 17. 

If you have any questions about this or anything else please get in touch via [email protected].

Regards,

The SMISA committee