The 3 Monthly Spend

Kombibuddie

on 11/20/2018 at 08:09AM, Bazil51 said (albeit on the accounts thread in General Discussion but the points are pertinent.)

Income is up, profits are up, the outgoings have went up accordingly.  The accounts for next year will include substantial increases in revenue streams from SP football and a tidy wee sum from the McGinn transfer. 

What are we calling the board out on here exactly? 

Couldn't have put it better myself. :D

Perfect illustration and justification for including a 'Save the pot' option on every future quarterly spend vote. Nothing to fear and the voting members can decide to spend or save. Democracy is indeed, a beautiful thing.

Edited by Graeme Aitken
typo

1 hour ago, Graeme Aitken said:

on 11/20/2018 at 08:09AM, Bazil51 said (albeit on the accounts thread in General Discussion but the points are pertinent.)

Couldn't have put it better myself. :D

Perfect illustration and justification for including a 'Save the pot' option on every future quarterly spend vote. Nothing to fear and the voting members can decide to spend or save. Democracy is indeed, a beautiful thing.

I’m not sure how it justifies saving the money but thanks for the agreement. 

Like I say, the amount we could save would be pennies compared to the financial difference we face from either being in the championship or SP. if small spends now help work towards us staying in the top flight tomorrow, that’s my choice (as you know) 

i am all for it being on the votes though, why not! 

On 11/10/2018 at 9:13 AM, St.Ricky said:

Feegie. Hidden amongst your personal diatribe against the other poster are,  I think,  areas worth debating.  I say this as a non member and someone who will remain a non member until I see evidence of the required  working relationship between SMISA and the Club and a structure fully in place to support community benefit. The latter has made strides and recent announcements have been encouraging. 

Kipper Breath has mentioned you on a few oxxasions , And Yes  you are what He describes in his Factual  description on a internet Forum of  A complete Zoomer !  You Sir are Deffinetly the Mad Cow Disease Buddie Equvivulant of the Bazil 85, Spouting  Bullshit, For attention seeking purpose's !  Away and lie in your " PISH"   

1511118_567580083332548_1737815916_n.jpg

Edited by The Feegie Saint

1 hour ago, The Feegie Saint said:

Kipper Breath has mentioned you on a few oxxasions , And Yes  you are what He describes in his Factual  description on a internet Forum of  A complete Zoomer !  You Sir are Deffinetly the Mad Cow Disease Buddie Equvivulant of the Bazil 85, Spouting  Bullshit, For attention seeking purpose's !  Away and lie in your " PISH"   

Why thank you kind sir. 

Feel free to continue to share your opinions. 

You might think about learning English along the way. 

Edited by St.Ricky

10 minutes ago, The Feegie Saint said:

The usual deflection from a complete Fandan who think's Buying his club is a good thing , apart from buying into the Idea ! Yes Super Fanny indeed !

12938240_1100827346674483_8034932207305492513_n.jpg

There are many people who think that buying the club is a good idea but haven't subscribed. 

if I see evidence that the club,  trust and SMISA can work together effectively then that might change. 

Recent announcements re the Trust are encouraging. 

Blood letting by SMISA members on here is not. 

My opinion and if you think I'm not entitled to it then you prove my decision so far to be correct. 

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

There are many people who think that buying the club is a good idea but haven't subscribed. 

if I see evidence that the club,  trust and SMISA can work together effectively then that might change. 

My opinion and if you think I'm not entitled to it then you prove my decision so far to be correct. 

Bet you that you are a fully paid up memberof the Butchers Apron Brigade  though !  " W@nk "

DNoIY79W0AU6qwx.jpg

17 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

There are many people who think that buying the club is a good idea roven or Not Proven, Gictates that you are indeed abut haven't subscribed. 

You Sir are the epitomy of what is regarded as a tight fisted fandan.

Evidence Proven or Not Proven, Dictates that You Sir are a complete and utter Arse,

The Poodles are runing the Assylum.

All Together, One at a time please.

I take notice  of all the shite spouted on this Facile  Forum.

Hope this Help's  !!

12278837_1018640511559834_5783328619160849542_n.jpg

9 hours ago, The Feegie Saint said:

You Sir are the epitomy of what is regarded as a tight fisted fandan.

Evidence Proven or Not Proven, Dictates that You Sir are a complete and utter Arse,

The Poodles are runing the Assylum.

All Together, One at a time please.

I take notice  of all the shite spouted on this Facile  Forum.

Hope this Help's  !!

12278837_1018640511559834_5783328619160849542_n.jpg

Facile. Big word for a small minded man to use. 

For someone who elsewhere espouses the rights of the individual to express themselves,  you don't half dislike others doing so. 

Maybe just a little self contradictory there Feegie. 

Tight I am not. 

I buy a season ticket. 

I pay for parking at the Stadium. 

I pay two subscriptions for the 1877.Club

I support St Mirren Related Causes. 

But

I am not yet minded to join in subscriptions to buy the club. 

That's my choice... It may change, as I have said,  if I see evidence of joined up thinking and action by the club,  trust and SMISA. 

On 11/23/2018 at 9:21 PM, The Feegie Saint said:

What ‘bullshit’ have I spouted? Do you think it’s bullshit to back up the team and the fan group buying the team you ‘support’ 

all the anger and crying, none of the facts from you yet again. 

On 11/27/2018 at 5:40 PM, bazil85 said:

Brilliant to see and a brilliant message. Everything we can do as a fan base to move our club forward helps. 

Could be a factor in the next generation of McGinns, Morgan’s, Mallan’s, etc. COYS

8299B2D9-CB83-4DF2-B563-6B309F2BB309.jpeg

It is brilliant, but could have been done so much better. That said, literally nobody GAF so why make more of an effort?