The 3 Monthly Spend

Kombibuddie

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Money was invested in training and developing the three players you mentioned ya twat!

You refuse to support investment in women's football then go on to say it won't bring any rewards.

Well DOH!!!!!! How thick must you be to not see the direct correlation or the possibilities?

"u" hahahaha...teenspeak from a numpty!

So the money invested in the 3 players mentioned never paid dividends when they were sold? U don't have a clue...away and watch the women's football and come back and tell me how much it is generating for the club...

Just now, gstretchuk said:

So the money invested in the 3 players mentioned never paid dividends when they were sold? U don't have a clue...away and watch the women's football and come back and tell me how much it is generating for the club...

Investment reaped rewards (albeit far too little for the quality of players)

No investment means no rewards.

Even the hard of thinking like yourself can surely understand that?

Maybe not, Thicko.

28 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Investment reaped rewards (albeit far too little for the quality of players)

No investment means no rewards.

Even the hard of thinking like yourself can surely understand that?

Maybe not, Thicko.

U have been blown away....dig urself a deeper hole..plank

1 minute ago, gstretchuk said:

U have been blown away....dig urself a deeper hole..plank

wow! If only the club followed such a goldmine of wisdom!

Well said sir! Good logic!

That will surely help our income stream!

Oh. Wait... I was confusing you with someone who had a clue what they were talking about!

21 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

No need to think about it. Not a lot of income for three very talented players (that our fans never fully appreciated).

now you try to open your mind without any brains you may have spilling out... ... 

What's to say ladies football won't go on to attract sponsors, transfer fees, or additional income if supported at this stage?

I think you might be onto something BEk? Just seen the flyer for the new ladies team strip....

IMG_1839.JPG

It’s hard to tell with your responses to me, they’re becoming so frequent telling when you’re joking is impossible. [emoji3]
Seems like you need the most obvious of jokes to be pointed out.
If I'd told any before, we wouldn't be here now.
Hey ho, happy to help.

Delighted that SMISA members have voted in favour of funding the woman's team new equipment and away kits.

It's time though that the club itself improve the way that they treat the woman's team

I regularly look on the official website and see no information about their upcoming matches, no match reports, highlights of the games, interviews with Kate Cooper (coach of SMFC woman's)

The club have really neglected the woman's team since they formed a few seasons ago, they were happy to be in the papers taking all the credit for starting up the team but you need to give them the publicity they deserve instead of handing them a set of strips and equipment and basically saying get on with it

8 minutes ago, NB18 said:

Delighted that SMISA members have voted in favour of funding the woman's team new equipment and away kits.

It's time though that the club itself improve the way that they treat the woman's team

I regularly look on the official website and see no information about their upcoming matches, no match reports, highlights of the games, interviews with Kate Cooper (coach of SMFC woman's)

The club have really neglected the woman's team since they formed a few seasons ago, they were happy to be in the papers taking all the credit for starting up the team but you need to give them the publicity they deserve instead of handing them a set of strips and equipment and basically saying get on with it

https://www.stmirren.com/teams/women/about-us

Don't even get to play "At Home" but down the road at Ferguslie sports centre.

https://www.stmirren.com/teams/women/about-us
Don't even get to play "At Home" but down the road at Ferguslie sports centre.

Tbf this is the first time I've seen that page with fixture lists etc so I'll at least that's something that the club have done to try and promote the woman's team.

But I totally agree, why are they playing at a local sports centre when we have a fantastic state of the art training facility just up the road?

2 hours ago, NB18 said:

Tbf this is the first time I've seen that page with fixture lists etc so I'll at least that's something that the club have done to try and promote the woman's team.

But I totally agree, why are they playing at a local sports centre when we have a fantastic state of the art training facility just up the road?

Do we need more wear and tear at our state of the art training facility when there's a local sports centre down the road. :whistle

Do we need more wear and tear at our state of the art training facility when there's a local sports centre down the road. :whistle
I don't see how there will be more wear and tear when SMISA members have just paid for a brand new astro turf pitch.

Personally, I think the woman's team would enjoy playing at a pitch which is considered a home ground rather than just a sports centre used by everyone.