The 3 Monthly Spend

Kombibuddie

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Exactly.
You have no idea.

You criticised me for daring to have an opinion on something which you admit to having no idea on.

Why does it matter?

It points towards the voting system being weighted in favour of a particular outcome.

Even though I support that outcome, I cannot condone such manipulation!

Show me where I criticised you. You must have a very thin skin. I personally do not see it as manipulation but you don't seem to be able to let anyone have an opinion that is different to yours!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Can't be answered yes or no?
Hahaha
Yes it can.
You simply refuse to.
Coward.
Shown up yet again.

No it can’t, the premise you set was i avoided something, which is wrong 

yes or no when you were out last night with Michael Jackson & Frank Sinatra You didn’t bevy?

Can you understand how the premise of the question not happening invalidates the response? I mean this is very simple stuff 😂 

if you still don’t get it, maybe ask someone to explain it to you. Any primary school aged child will do.

No it can’t, the premise you set was i avoided something, which is wrong 
yes or no when you were out last night with Michael Jackson & Frank Sinatra You didn’t bevy?

Can you understand how the premise of the question not happening invalidates the response? I mean this is very simple stuff [emoji23] 
if you still don’t get it, maybe ask someone to explain it to you. Any primary school aged child will do.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Awww diddums.
Baz found out.
Cannot answer a simple question!

35 minutes ago, smcc said:

It does not really matter if or when there was a SMISA pot vote with only one option. The fact is that this vote gives you the chance to vote for or against -a choice.

23 minutes ago, smcc said:

I have no idea whether it has happened before. Tell me why it matters?

this is where BEK has beaten himself in argument (yet again) 

the only difference between this vote & others is there is a single option for the full money a silver as opposed to say two or three options for a specific parts of the monies. The narrative is the same. I’ll try & explain this in examples because he often doesn’t get the simple stuff  

example 1, £2k available -

spend £2k on one option yes/ no 

example 2, 2k available -

spend £1k on this yes/no 
spend £1k on this yes/no 

option 2 is ultimately the same as option 1 because it’s telling you what you can spend the money on & giving you a take it or leave it. Splitting numerous options is the same premise & has been done before. 

it would be a different (not better, just different) scenario if they said £2k available  pick option 1, 2, 3 to spend money on or put it back in the pot for another vote. 

at some time or other we have done both. Although BEK is right (shocked as anyone at that) this seems to be the first one option, full pot we’ve done. It doesn’t stop it being democratic, IMO which is based on what the word democratic means. 

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Awww diddums.
Baz found out.
Cannot answer a simple question!

As I said back to your old lying & defecting tricks.

Coping mechanism for being clearly rattled that you still, after all this time, can’t catch me out in debate.

Whatever get you through your BEKplosion 😂

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Geez... Are you hacked by Baz?

I am happy with other opinions.

No problems there whatsoever.

Hacked by Baz? No, but I can see why he is annoyed with you. You are totally unable to see another point of view and, as he says, you are totally unable to give up. I am finished;  you can ramble on forever as long as I am concerned. It may well be that you will claim that you have beaten me(as you do with Baz) but I will treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Hacked by Baz? No, but I can see why he is annoyed with you. You are totally unable to see another point of view and, as he says, you are totally unable to give up. I am finished;  you can ramble on forever as long as I am concerned. It may well be that you will claim that you have beaten me(as you do with Baz) but I will treat that with the contempt it deserves.
Sad.
Truly.
You are usually more mature than this.

I am happy to consider all point of views.

I'd go further and say it is essential to do so.

Really not sure why you think otherwise when all I have done is criticise a voting system that has been used for the first time, as far as I can see.

I support the desired outcome.
I am willing to financially contribute to it.

I just question the voting system.

How is that refusing to see other points of view?

12 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Sad.
Truly.
You are usually more mature than this.

I am happy to consider all point of views.

I'd go further and say it is essential to do so.

Really not sure why you think otherwise when all I have done is criticise a voting system that has been used for the first time, as far as I can see.

I support the desired outcome.
I am willing to financially contribute to it.

I just question the voting system.

How is that refusing to see other points of view?

Do you accept my opposite POV that this is a fair & acceptable vote? Do you acknowledge I’m allowed to have that different opinion from you? 

Or will you return to your view yesterday & attempt to show that OPINION as wrong? 

43 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Do you accept my opposite POV that this is a fair & acceptable vote? Do you acknowledge I’m allowed to have that different opinion from you? 

Or will you return to your view yesterday & attempt to show that OPINION as wrong? 

"fair and acceptable"?

When has it ever been a one option only vote?

Weighted? Yes or no?

57 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

BEK doesn’t understand the question can’t be answered yes or no because it relates to something that didn’t happen. Noted. 

What a stupid response! 

Are you looking forward to the end of the world?

Is independence for Scotland a good thing?

Will Baz grow a brain cell?

None have happened. All are answerable ya bampot!!!!!!

Silliest bit of deflection to date!

Edited by BuddieinEK

13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

this is where BEK has beaten himself in argument (yet again) 

the only difference between this vote & others is there is a single option for the full money a silver as opposed to say two or three options for a specific parts of the monies. The narrative is the same. I’ll try & explain this in examples because he often doesn’t get the simple stuff  

example 1, £2k available -

spend £2k on one option yes/ no 

example 2, 2k available -

spend £1k on this yes/no 
spend £1k on this yes/no 

option 2 is ultimately the same as option 1 because it’s telling you what you can spend the money on & giving you a take it or leave it. Splitting numerous options is the same premise & has been done before. 

it would be a different (not better, just different) scenario if they said £2k available  pick option 1, 2, 3 to spend money on or put it back in the pot for another vote. 

at some time or other we have done both. Although BEK is right (shocked as anyone at that) this seems to be the first one option, full pot we’ve done. It doesn’t stop it being democratic, IMO which is based on what the word democratic means. 

condescending c**t. 

Edited by BuddieinEK

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Baz won't answer a yes or no question. Noted. Deflection!

Again showing you don’t understand the question can’t be answered yes or no. 

"fair and acceptable"?

When has it ever been a one option only vote?

Weighted? Yes or no?

I already addressed this, see previous post. 

I don’t believe it’s ever been a one option for the full amount, again see previous response. It has no impact on my opinion being justified. You don’t have to agree with it but I’m allowed to have it. 

‘Weighted’ deflection from answering an actual legitimate yes or no question. Noted.  

What a stupid response! 

Are you looking forward to the end of the world?

Is independence for Scotland a good thing?

Will Baz grow a brain cell?

None have happened. All are answerable ya bampot!!!!!!

Silliest bit of deflection to date!

😂😂 you genuinely can’t be serious? Surely. 

‘end of the world’ question on a future event, your question was on a claim of something that you claim happened but actually didn’t. A relative would be ‘did you enjoy the end of the world?’ Yes or no. Can’t be answered because it hasn’t happened. 

‘Scottish independence’ an ask for an opinion based on personal experience. Can be answered yes or no. An equivalent to yours would be. ‘Do you think this independent Scotland is working?’ Yes or no. Again can’t be answered because it isn’t a thing. 

‘Baz grow a brain cell’ poor English from

you in ‘a brain cell’ but effectively the answer is yes. Recent neuroscience points to neurogenesis occurring in a healthy brain. 

I genuinely don’t think I can’t make this any simpler. If you still don’t get it, you likely never will. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, antrin said:

35 Votes against... and a whole lot not bothering to vote, at all.

Makes no difference  if the constitution  says it has to be passed by a majority  of the members ,and not a majority  of the members who voted, it should not pass.