Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Agree totally about Stelios.

If deployed in midfield we need to get the ball to him so much earlier and allow him to run at defenders.

He needs to learn to move into positions to get the ball.

Too often he was too static then either not getting the ball or starting with his back to the defender.

I guess Jack might be looking at this in training this week.

He will be back at left back due to the red card yesterday

8 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Whoever the f**k that guy is, he's got a textbook case of Wee Man Syndrome. Also, bizarrely, jogs like a show pony.

Funnily enough, he's a Raith Rovers player whose goals could well send his parent club down. Between that and their no keeper fiasco, it really shows how much of a basketcase Raith have been.

• 1 month later...

Was speaking to Kevin Kyle across the garden fence earlier - he told me he's met Jack at some SFA coaching things, and Kevin had this to say about Jack, and I quote... "You couldn't meet a nicer, more down-to-earth, head-screwed on kind of guy in football".

Edited by pozbaird

Was speaking to Kevin Kyle across the garden fence earlier - he told me he's met Jack at some SFA coaching things, and Kevin had this to say about Jack, and I quote... "You couldn't meet a nicer, more down-to-earth, head-screwed on kind of guy in football".

What were the odds on that?

3 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Rae still managing to say and under play Jack Ross and St mirren. Shouldn't expect any more I suppose as he clearly harbours a grudge, it's obvious.

He's much happier bumming up his dahn souff coaching experience and talking about RIFC as per the Clyde default team

To quote Shull, and it seems very appropriate in regard to Rae... fcukum'.

2 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Rae still managing to say and under play Jack Ross and St mirren. Shouldn't expect any more I suppose as he clearly harbours a grudge, it's obvious.

35 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

101 things no one will ever say about Mr Rae :P

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, scam75 said:

That's not great for us but can't see Ross leaving us right now.

Christ, let's hope not.

I'm confident that he will feel he has a very much unfinished job here at Saints, but imagine they might well come sniffing.