Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Ha!  A statement from the horse's mouth.  Anyone can issue those...

a0896c3d-d6ed-4f5c-9dd7-0fbee23aec63_lf-

Just ask Shergar...

22 minutes ago, Sonny said:

'Remain' , 'continue' and 'remain' - used in JR's statement. How would you interpret those words?

'brexit',  'strong and stable' and 'brexit'?  :unsure:

I'm enjoying the close season.  :)

http://www.stmirren.com/news/club/club-news/914-statement-from-jack-ross

01 June 2017

Statement from Jack Ross

SMFC Webteam
 Club News

Jack Ross has issued the following statement to St Mirren supporters on the back of speculation linking him to the Dundee job. 

"Following speculation regarding my position as the manager of the club, I can confirm that I remain focused on continuing to build on the momentum we created in the second half of last season. 

"James and I have put in a lot of hard work already and will continue to do so as we strive to prepare a squad capable of challenging in what will be a hugely competitive and demanding Championship.

"It remains my responsibility to reward the loyalty and passion of our supporters with a team which they can be proud of."

Well done Jack Ross !!  Who says the feel good factor has gone! Can't wait for the new season.....COYS

Just now, Buddie Marvelous said:

http://www.stmirren.com/news/club/club-news/914-statement-from-jack-ross

01 June 2017

Statement from Jack Ross

SMFC Webteam
 Club News

Jack Ross has issued the following statement to St Mirren supporters on the back of speculation linking him to the Dundee job. 

"Following speculation regarding my position as the manager of the club, I can confirm that I remain focused on continuing to build on the momentum we created in the second half of last season. 

"James and I have put in a lot of hard work already and will continue to do so as we strive to prepare a squad capable of challenging in what will be a hugely competitive and demanding Championship.

"It remains my responsibility to reward the loyalty and passion of our supporters with a team which they can be proud of."

Well done Jack Ross !!  Who says the feel good factor has gone! Can't wait for the new season.....COYS

Get away? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Yeah!
He nearly got his second team relegated, and He is apparently coming back from holiday to screw us for more money. Well done Jack attaboy@

LPM could you go do one and troll elsewhere....

We have a feel good at Saints ( not that u would know what that is)........... really don't need negative tossers like you talking sh!te every post...

He certainly wont be screwing u for anything as I bet your ugly as well.............

All  True Saints are exceptionally good looking- F A C T

25 minutes ago, Drew said:

Robert Grieve on Twitter suggesting that Jack will sign new contract when home from holiday.

Thank you Jack, but thank you also to Gordon Scott - well played, Sir!

Don't believe The Sun - unless their journalists tell us what we want to hear :lol:

Edited by Stu