Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

3 hours ago, Gruffalo said:

He is in my opinion a dangerous individual with a massive chip on his shoulder. Dangerous as he posts he jackanory(so 80’s) “fake news” stuff as if it was fact.

I originally thought he was a poor mans wind up merchant. However the shit stirring stuff that he posts is done so with a venomous undertone and deliberate innuendo. This is to allow him to retract it or turn it on the responding poster. When he is caught out he will pull out the “Please Miss those big boys are picking on me”

On the SMISA thread he posts in a manner to discredit the very organisation that he was part of and the one where he served on the committee. Either because he has a petted lip that they don’t agree with his ideas or he is deliberately on a power struggle to discredit the incumbent board and take over himself with his little “Walton” posse

Who are his little "walton" posse

26 minutes ago, FTOF said:

They can use the £20K that they saved on not activating Jack's mythical buy out clause to help pay McCann's wages.

Look. Seriously. Dungdee were never interested in JR. Mr. Nelms was never on a plane. He was found in a shower after everybody woke up from a dream.

From the Beeb:

"Dundee managing director John Nelms said the club had been "inundated with applications" for the role and that, after discussions "with a number of candidates", McCann had been the club's "number one choice"."

5 hours ago, Sonny said:

You are certainly a glass half empty Stu.

Always look on the black side of life, de-dum, de-dum, de-dum, de-dum ....

No Stu is actually one of the more sober members , it is the last line of the text that somehow tries to imply that Jack spoke directly and exclusively to the Daily Wreckage . .that Stu refers to. .

2 hours ago, Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes said:

Uabout his integrityionseing a taxi driver where you can get hired by folk that are utterly comatose through alcohol intake on a weekend night then YOU can walk away with THEIR wallets jammed with cash...... :o

Whoa fella A step too far I share your views I think Shull Is defending the Indefensible on this thread But that does not give you or me the right to make such disgusting accusatIons Keep It clean bro

21 minutes ago, Danny said:

I think it's disgraceful that Neil McCann used Jack Ross and St Mirren to hold Dundee to ransom 

You actually may not be too far wrong there. I have been told that there is a certain amount of job fixing going on between agents and managers (no great surprise i know) whereby they leak unsubstantiated stories about who is being targeted for a particular job, all just to keep their own finances rolling in. They also can more or less tell who will get what job, obviously not all managers and agents are involved in this money go round game they play, and going by evidence i don't think JR is part of their group.

Edited by buddiecat
n

Jack, you are the real deal!

Thank you for confirming your position regarding returning our club to where it belongs.  You are already and will be an even more successful manager but spending 4 or 5 years here will teach you more than jumping around for a few quid or a dodgy promise of investment.

St Mirren and Jack Ross are synonymous for now and the potential is limitless.  Fergie took us from 1500 gates to 15000 gates and you clearly have the ability, honesty, drive and communication skills, not to mention football knowhow to equal that (even if we don't quite have the ground!). You don't need to sell the club to new players, they can see what is going on.  Same for the fans and the manager Jack!

Personally, I can't wait for next season and now we don't need to be distracted by press speculation.

SMTID, just like JR!

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Look. Seriously. Dungdee were never interested in JR. Mr. Nelms was never on a plane. He was found in a shower after everybody woke up from a dream.

From the Beeb:

"Dundee managing director John Nelms said the club had been "inundated with applications" for the role and that, after discussions "with a number of candidates", McCann had been the club's "number one choice"."

Conversation went like

Nelms - Neil the jobs yours, 

Neil - No thanks, I get more money with Sky

Nelms- Gordon can we talk to your manager

Gordon -  no f**k off

Nelms - Jack the jobs yours

Jack- How much- no f**k off

Nelms - Neil we will now give you what you want.