Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

19 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

Your quote was only up for 3 minutes and i missed it, was it a good reply ? Pm it to me.

Nope - nothing interesting, and ran the risk of fueling an unhelpful exchange, so I retracted. My bad,etc.

On Thursday, June 01, 2017 at 6:33 PM, Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes said:

Unlike being a taxi driver where you can get hired by folk that are utterly comatose through alcohol intake on a weekend night then YOU can walk away with THEIR wallets jammed with cash...... :o

Are you speaking from experience?

5 hours ago, Gruffalo said:

He is in my opinion a dangerous individual with a massive chip on his shoulder. Dangerous as he posts he jackanory(so 80’s) “fake news” stuff as if it was fact.

I originally thought he was a poor mans wind up merchant. However the shit stirring stuff that he posts is done so with a venomous undertone and deliberate innuendo. This is to allow him to retract it or turn it on the responding poster. When he is caught out he will pull out the “Please Miss those big boys are picking on me”

On the SMISA thread he posts in a manner to discredit the very organisation that he was part of and the one where he served on the committee. Either because he has a petted lip that they don’t agree with his ideas or he is deliberately on a power struggle to discredit the incumbent board and take over himself with his little “Walton” posse

Well that only shows how little you know about him, he and all the other SMiSA board members gave a lot of commitment to the BTB campaign. If you read his posts on there you will see that he is mainly crticising the lack of communication,involvement and clarity from the board. These facts have been accepted by the board at the AGM with a promise to improve on them (they agree that they were not doing it correctly) he did make suggestions and carried out a great deal of research on funding and on educational courses on how to run a society like SMiSA. Those efforts and some of my efforts were ignored or dismissed by others who seemed intent on having it THEIR own way which included not disclosing very much at all to members and as yet no training on how to run a society like SMiSA. He has no intention of taking over anything.

Your "little walton" comment is quite simply one of the most pathetic comments i have read on this site.

1 hour ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

Conversation went like

Nelms - Neil the jobs yours, 

Neil - No thanks, I get more money with Sky

Nelms- Gordon can we talk to your manager

Gordon -  no f**k off

Nelms - Jack the jobs yours

Jack- How much- no f**k off

Nelms - Neil we will now give you what you want.

I think one thing is almost certain now, Nelms never went to Spain the other day at all , it simply never happened. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime