Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

Aww FFS! This has been started just as a personal issue against Div imo. The feel good factor within the support on here is starting to infected with nonsense. The only facts we have from the club is that Dundee made an approach and its been rejected. Everything else is pure speculation at the moment, but fair play to you for attracting replies into double figures<_<

Just now, HSS said:

I don't know why LP bothers "supporting" SMFC.Every post is so negative.I think we should be told what the Club did to upset him so much.

It's scandalous!

GLS should have made a statement on here at the first sign of LPM's disgruntlement.

We demand to know the source of LPM's angst. I won't be buying a season ticket till this is cleared up.

My black coffee and KitKat Mocha was nice.

In the Speculation thread there is some speculation we are signing Calum Waters from Alloa. But no-one seems to go to that thread these days.

Edited by Sonny

Div's Quote: "if he's clever he will be using Dundee to get a few more quid out of Saints"
do the board, chairman and fans who went out on a limb for Ross deserve this?
if he thinks Dundee is a better gig, fine move on, we appoint a new manager. But really? Is it right for him to play the people who quite frankly saved his reputation?

Is this guy having a laugh? Is there not some sort of code/software to prevent Bots from posting sheer dribble?

Hold your hands up and admit you've been trolling all of us from day one.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thats the best laugh/piss poor attempt at deflection I've seen on here in many a year!

you show you're backing/encouragement of the tactics you tell us Ross is deploying by saying "if he is clever"... 

then do a Theresa May style u-turn flailing around desperately trying to save face by saying basically "i know i said it, but i didnae mean it"

You told us he was playing the chairman, the board and the support who bankrolled him to turnover twenty players in January, now you are really making a poor show if trying to pretend you didnt tell us. Shame on you.

fwiw, personally if Ross, or any other manager/player gets and takes what they believe is a better offer, at another club, it bothers me not, its just moving jobs which we all do.

But as you tell us Ross is only doing this to play the very people who stood by him when others were calling for him to be sacked, is as low as it gets in my book.

You've finally lost it :lol:

I didn't tell you anything. I offered an opinion that if Jack was clever, or if indeed he had an agent who was doing his job, he'd be using the current situation to improve his terms at St.Mirren.

That's a perfectly reasonable opinion to have, and I'm perfectly entitled to have that opinion no matter how many toys you throw out your pram.

46 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Are you really that daft to not understand the difference between your contract expiring and being sacked?  Gus, Craig and Rae were sacked as they were all under contract. Danny wasn't. By your own understanding any player out of contract and released by their club has been sacked. Utter nonsense.  The board and many fans felt a change was needed, sadly the board madeca right pigs arse of things.

If Danny's contract had been due to run out at the end of June, he would have been paid off (sacked) in May, when he did leave. 

He was not wanted. 

Sacked 

3 minutes ago, div said:

You've finally lost it :lol:

I didn't tell you anything. I offered an opinion that if Jack was clever, or if indeed he had an agent who was doing his job, he'd be using the current situation to improve his terms at St.Mirren.

That's a perfectly reasonable opinion to have, and I'm perfectly entitled to have that opinion no matter how many toys you throw out your pram.

It may be pish (like 90% of the content of this thread) but I heard that Jack wasn't on a very substantial wage with us. Do not blame him one bit if he can get a bit more for the hours and effort he puts in.

4 minutes ago, Stevie88 said:

I've heard from a very very reliable source that we definitely have nothing to worry about, Jack Ross is going nowhere!!

Until Sunday when he goes home from his holidays.

Edited by Stu