Jack Ross - Manager of the Month

Guest TPAFKATS
Get Lamberts name in there , Rumoured to be set to either get the bullet or chuck Wolves.

Didn't he chuck wolves and is now at Blackburn, or did I dream that?

Guest TPAFKATS
Fair point.
If we somehow accept that Dundee are a significant step-up from St Mirren, we don't deserve to keep a young ambitious manager.

We might not accept it, however JR might if they come in for him and sell their club well enough.

Although despite their new found investment, I still start every season expecting Dundee to enter administration.

Jack Ross has started something here and I am convinced in his commitment to taking St mirren on a journey.

If he managed to transform us and saw us mount a serious challenge then at the end of next season he might, just might, look at his options. I think he likes us, the team he has and is looking forward to developing St mirren Fc and putting the smile back on this football club.

I don't think a spammy Dundee is of interest.

Unfortunately for us we have a manager who without winning hee haw has already impressed a lot of people in the game, despite his relatively young managerial career.

Your staying, you know you want to, isn't that right Jack

[emoji6]

I wouldn't blame Ross if he did leave.  Remember that some tossers wanted him sacked after about a month in post.  If he gets off to a bad start next season then the knives will be back out again.  The down side for Ross would be gaining a reputation for jumping from club to club when the whole premise of him taking the Saints job was to build long term.

First Dundee, then Caley and possibly Killie could all be looking for a manager next month.  The bookies will list prices for the usual suspects (Calderwood, Hughes, Billy McKinlay, Burley, Hartley, etc), the prominent names (Alex Neil, McLeish, Coyle, Steve Clarke, etc) and the coming guys from the lower leagues which will inlude JR.  The only thing for certain is the bookies will make loads of money!
McInnes is now odds on for the Sunderland job!!!

Apparently McInnes has got the Sunderland job, or so a couple of Sunderland fans seem to think!