CRAP FOOTBALL GROUNDS

What do you suggest Drew that gives the 2021 character...
Maybe a Statue of Sir Alex, Or make the bricks Black and White?
Considering some of the stupid crap stadiums in the top 2 leagues, I would suggest ours is maybe top 6....
Total Dumps- Mortons ground should be condemned- And really riles me that we had to spend 500k in 2000 to meet standards then. Maybe if they made is half decent they maybe could not afford some of their players
Dundee +, Dons are dumps....
Hamiltons is comical with 2 stands, Thistles is also a joke.....
Ipox, Sellick, Hibs, Us, Fakes, Hearts, Killie are my top 6.......
But Tons is by far the worst ground in the UK................ Renfrew Juniors is better

A big panda statue in every corner. And they would be holding flags [emoji209] [emoji813]️

1 hour ago, Paisley brazilians said:

4 turnstiles in operation at last nights game taking cash.thousands of saints fans queuing up.made us miss the first 15 minute's of the game because they are cheap gypsy b*****ds with a crap ground.(but it was worth the wait)

It was the same at the Morton end as well. Pictures on P&B.

4 hours ago, Paisley brazilians said:

4 turnstiles in operation at last nights game taking cash.thousands of saints fans queuing up.made us miss the first 15 minute's of the game because they are cheap gypsy b*****ds with a crap ground.(but it was worth the wait)

We came out the Norseman and joined the back of the queue.Thought we were going to be really late but queue moved really quickly and we only missed the 1st 5 mins.......and,like the majority,for in for £15.

Brilliant night out.:)

I thought they had bought the Love St end roof. Wonder where that ended up. 

They did, and someone in their wisdom thought it would be a good idea to paint the girders in case they rusted. Down side for them though is that all the pieces were coded so that it could be rebuilt [emoji51]Won't be happening now [emoji23]

On 07/04/2017 at 10:35 AM, Paisley brazilians said:

Totally agree.I'm glad the final was at fir park although its not the best ground.but it's better than Hampden.you could see the ball.Mortons ground is unbelievable.no roof or descent seating for away support.plus I don't think our ground needs anything done to it.there's been talk about filling in the corner's and a new or another screen.but it's just talk.

Cappielow certainly does have "descent" seating. My chosen seat in the stand on Tuesday night e.g. when i sat down at the start of the game the back gave way (it had been cracked 0n one side and just clicked back into place) when i leant back on it it just kept going and i descended onto the lap of the person behind me.

The young guy to my left got up and moved his seat. What a nice chap i thought, giving up his chosen seat to let me move, i then found that he had moved because the seat in front of that one had been replaced recently and had a higher back than the rest of the seats, this meant the legroom was reduced even more than the normal leg room in that crap stand, there was about 100mm between the base of the seat i was on and the back of the seat in front - ridiculously poor consideration for supporters.

1 hour ago, strummer said:

Would morton be allowed into the premier league if they won promotion with their ground in the state it's in..

just asking 

I would think so. It could hold 5 or 6 thousand fans fairly comfortably. 

Need to sort the 'change' problem out at entry to Stadium though. 

And once the away fans return to the Cowshed, the atmosphere will be amazing 

Great Ground 

21 minutes ago, shull said:

I would think so. It could hold 5 or 6 thousand fans fairly comfortably. 

Need to sort the 'change' problem out at entry to Stadium though. 

And once the away fans return to the Cowshed, the atmosphere will be amazing 

Great Ground 

I'd let them in no problem ..but I wouldn't be surprised if someone put a halt to them using their own ground..