Phil Clarke's Last Match Tomorrow

Just now, norrie82 said:

Am I missing something?does anyone actually know why he's leaving? 

Does it really matter?

With the utmost respect, he's a guy, and a supporter, who plays a few records FFS.

I don't understand the wonder or the dislike, although it sees a small "group" are upset for something that probably matters not one fecking jot.

1 minute ago, steve_the_saint said:

I disagree. If true, he's arguably still representing the club and could give the club a bad name. Regardless of who it is, a member of our support has possibly assaulted a steward. Surely that's worth discussing?

And if it's nothing to do with him?You're a f'kn sweetie wife.

11 hours ago, jkd said:

Naw he was talking to police regarding the stewards heavy handedness after me and him had a go at 3 off them and he put in a formal complaint think the steward pushed his son

Complaining about the stewards heavy handedness AFTER you had a go at 3 of them.....?

Wasn't it Paisley police and St Mirren stewards?

He should complain to St Mirren if he has an issue.

Most of the support was fantastic but there were a few down the front overstepping the mark and not to forget several on the pitch, even in the second half when the goals were scored at the other end.

If the fans want to behave like arse holes then they should expect to be treated like arse holes.

As for Phil, I think he did a decent job but all things come to an end.

Best of luck.

Edited by davidg

He had a go at them for pushing his son the steward that was doing it kept pushing me and a told her to give it a by and spoke to a copper and he even agreed that they shouldn't be doing it, but to physically push a young boy at 9 isn't right and again the copper even agreed with me at the end and told me he would put a complaint in as he seen it.

A was standing near the wall no attempt to climb it or jump over it instead off saying can you move back they pushed, at 1 point after I moved infront off the copper I put my foot up to tie my shoe and they went to push me but the copper stopped them as I was chatting away to him telling him what was going on behind him and he even agreed that they were heavy handed

13 minutes ago, jkd said:

A was standing near the wall no attempt to climb it or jump over it instead off saying can you move back they pushed, at 1 point after I moved infront off the copper I put my foot up to tie my shoe and they went to push me but the copper stopped them as I was chatting away to him telling him what was going on behind him and he even agreed that they were heavy handed

:rolleyes:

I hope the new guy continues with Phil's excellent habit of thanking the away support. That followed by applause is always a nice touch and kind of unites fellow diddy clubs. We stopped doing it after the Ayr fans poor reaction to Lewis Morgan's injury and didn't do it against Dumbarton. It's a nice touch. All the best Phil.

I hope the new guy continues with Phil's excellent habit of thanking the away support. That followed by applause is always a nice touch and kind of unites fellow diddy clubs. We stopped doing it after the Ayr fans poor reaction to Lewis Morgan's injury and didn't do it against Dumbarton. It's a nice touch. All the best Phil.

Naw naw naw! I don't agree with this at all. I've never clapped this. f**k 'em!

42 minutes ago, steve_the_saint said:

Fair enough. The information I received came from a Morton employee so may have been a touch of Chinese whispers. 

So what if another sweetie wife read your initial post and hasn't visited the form again since.They'll be going about telling everyone Phil got into trouble at the game because of a rumour you started.

Poor show mate.

Just now, pozbaird said:

By the time the story does the rounds, Phil will have assaulted three stewards, stuck the nut on two policemen, invaded the field, ran into the Morton PA booth and started playing S Club 7 records.

'You can call me Al' wasn't played on Tuesday night so he did not make it as far as the Morton PA booth :)