Baby change facilities?

I'd expect the club to provide all the facilities I need to take my two young daughters to the football, and I think it's reasonable that these are solely located within the south 'Family Stand'. These services should be provided by club alone, without our SMISA input.

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Need to be a giant table to change the pampers for some on here. :lol:

I'd be interested to know how many children that need a nappy changed attend football matches.

Might surprise me I suppose.

I'm forever shi@@img myself in the last 5 mins of a game if we are leading by a goal. The number may suprise you, lol

I can't take my youngest due to lack off facilities my other 2 have had there nappies changed in the ground but can't do that to my youngest so yes there should be facilities in all stands. As shull has said a changing table in the disabled toilets would be suffice.

2 hours ago, Suggestion said:

None in west stand? 

Is it the same in other stands. 

Not really "family friendly" as we promote if people have to change there children on knees sitting in a cubicle. 

Possible SMISA £2 fund if the club don't want to pay for it. 

It wont be long before Amelia is going potty.

2 hours ago, Suggestion said:

None in west stand? 

Is it the same in other stands. 

Not really "family friendly" as we promote if people have to change there children on knees sitting in a cubicle. 

Possible SMISA £2 fund if the club don't want to pay for it. 

There definitely is a lack of baby changing facilities, but I think supporters should keep the child they came to the game with.

:P

5 minutes ago, Suggestion said:

I'm sorry but for the cost of a fold down table In disabled toilets is worth the cost even if it makes convinces 1 family to come along. 

No need to be sorry as the suggestion of this table didn't come into the thread until after I posted the quote you used.

Cheers anyway.

Maybe it would be better to have a "no babies" rule, then no need for any table? :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

No need to be sorry as the suggestion of this table didn't come into the thread until after I posted the quote you used.
Cheers anyway.
Maybe it would be better to have a "no babies" rule, then no need for any table? :rolleyes:

Well maybee we all should let our kids grow up and support the 2 ugly sister's in glasgow and not bother bringing them and growing them up to support the saints.

So your against a changing facility in the ground. So whats your reason for being against the idea, a good idea I might add to get families in with small kids and start the next generation of saints fans or is it that you just dont like anyone's ideas

7 minutes ago, jkd said:

So your against a changing facility in the ground. So whats your reason for being against the idea, a good idea I might add to get families in with small kids and start the next generation of saints fans or is it that you just dont like anyone's ideas

Small kids, great idea, babies, not sure why anyone would take a baby to a fitba game.

Just my opinion.

Sorry I don't agree with you, I am allowed, I think.

38 minutes ago, jkd said:

Well maybee we all should let our kids grow up and support the 2 ugly sister's in glasgow and not bother bringing them and growing them up to support the saints.

:huh: what utter rubbish. I took my boy when the need for a nappy was not required and he was old enough to sit in his own seat.  A buddy through and through with not an interest in the auld scum.

6 hours ago, Buddy Marvellous said:

Well as a non attender, you are not expected to understand the thought behind taking a baby to the game!

I was there on Saturday, were you? :lol:

Another trumpet who thinks you're not allowed an opinion unless you're a "super supporter"..................away and have a look at yourself. :clapping

PS Tell me, exactly, what is "the thought behind taking a baby to the game"?

One things for sure, the baby won't get anything out of it.

Edited by faraway saint