True Fan or Not a True Fan ?

15 hours ago, Sonny said:

The guys who were not there missed an incredible night. Not just the score but the performance and atmosphere. That was up there with the games at Motherwell and Falkirk. The togetherness between team and fans is possibly the best I have experienced. A memorable night that won't be forgotten. :)

yip fab night, and the atmosphere is just going to keep getting better...3 sleeps til Falkirk COYS

17 hours ago, Sonny said:

The guys who were not there missed an incredible night. Not just the score but the performance and atmosphere. That was up there with the games at Motherwell and Falkirk. The togetherness between team and fans is possibly the best I have experienced. A memorable night that won't be forgotten. :)

Spot on!

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:56 PM, renfrew said:

Will you need nappies for them ? emoji128.pngemoji56.png

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:59 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Completely dry here not too windy.

That resolved the nappy problem. 

Edited by pod

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:29 PM, shull said:

Pull rank all you want. 

Dinnae care. 

Not going tonight, got good excuses. 

Bloody freezing 

Too windy 

Looks like rain 

EIGHTEEN POUNDS 

Listen to commentary of Super Saints winning  in house while enjoying a Curry. 

Anybody else no a true dude fan ? 

COME ON THE SAINTS 

Ur obviously the one with the inferiority complex , because as far as I am aware there isn't a guide book to what denotes a true fan,,,,,,

People support Saints on this forum from all over the world.. a true supporter is in the heart mate, and the first and only result that matters,

And To be fair you would have looked a tosser eating a curry at Cappielow on Tues night

1 hour ago, HSS said:

I won't be at any of the remaining 3 away games.:( Only 1 game left for me.......unless we hit the Play Off.:shockaroony

I'll be dropping right down in the True Fan League Table.:rolleyes:

Aye, but you have a long way to drop before you meet up with Shull :)

Edited by Sonny

Everyone has different priorities at times, and whilst we all love the club, there's very few who can get to absolutely every game.

Don't think that makes anyone less of a fan.

I missed both Dumbarton and Morton games there because I was away with the family. I watched the whole of the Sons game on Saints TV sitting by a pool drinking San Miguel. It was very good but wished I could have been there.

The Morton game was much harder as I had to follow it on text updates, and I must admit I was very jealous of those who were there.

I've enjoyed sitting watching all the videos since I got home though.

The last few seasons I've tended to pick and choose my away games and went to every home game more out of habit than choice, but there is something really addictive about this team and the way we are playing. There's also a great atmosphere in the stands. In short, it's enjoyable again.

Buzzing for Falkirk on Saturday to get my next fix.

1 hour ago, div said:

Everyone has different priorities at times, and whilst we all love the club, there's very few who can get to absolutely every game.

I missed both Dumbarton and Morton games there because I was away with the family. I watched the whole of the Sons game on Saints TV sitting by a pool drinking San Miguel. It was very good but wished I could have been there.

The Morton game was much harder as I had to follow it on text updates, and I must admit I was very jealous of those who were there.

The last few seasons I've tended to pick and choose my away games and went to every home game more out of habit than choice, but there is something really addictive about this team and the way we are playing. There's also a great atmosphere in the stands. In short, it's enjoyable again.

I couldn't go Tuesday, but my BBC text app only gave the frigging score until it decided to start text at 3-1. Talk about torture

1 hour ago, div said:

Part timer imo.

There are guys and gals who go every week, home and away, they spend a lot of time and money going to far flung places while an increasingly old duffer like me has reigned it all in. I am happy to concede that they are displaying far more gumption and dedication to a sometimes disappointing task than I am. However, I did all that 'diehard' stuff back in the day, and had the pleasure of it being in an era with Fergie's Furies, bigger crowds, a feelgood factor and a can of Tennents smuggled doon' ma' flared jeans.

Better supporter? Nah, it's an honourable 1-1 draw. :)

Whether you make it once a year from Australia for Cup Finals (  :)  ) or can make a wet Tues night in Peterhead in Nov we are all supporters on here. Unless you are a pipefitter.

Edited by Sonny

18 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Whether you make it once a year from Australia for Cup Finals (  :)  ) or can make a wet Tues night in Peterhead in Nov we are all supporters on here. Unless you are a pipefitter.

How is he doing on the official site, has he been banned from there yet or driven everyone away?

43 minutes ago, div said:

How is he doing on the official site, has he been banned from there yet or driven everyone away?

Last time I looked he was being argumentative and courting attention. Normal service has been resumed then. I am genuinely convinced he gets a hard-on merely by booting up his PC with the anticipation of being an online walloper about to arrive a moment or two later. 

No idea Div. It was bad enough coming across his unrelenting attacks on everything about the Club on here never mind following him elsewhere. This site is a far better place to be these days.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

The fat pipefitter is like a burp. He's just repeating all the garbage he spouted on here and  must be close to being ejected from the OS.

Well, we can welcome him back here.

He ain't banned.