Super Stelios

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Noises that our man might just be coming home....

Exit poll says Stelios will sign but an overall majority of fans will not be in approval. Reports suggest a deal will be done between 585 West Bank season ticket holders and the minority 423 season ticket holders in the South Stand to get the deal over the line.

43 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Ach away n f**k !  If that happens i will defo cancel my season ticket. :angry:

Davis is yesterdays man. Hasn`t won a tournament since the seniors tournament in 2014

Cue the laughter.

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Exit poll says Stelios will sign but an overall majority of fans will not be in approval. Reports suggest a deal will be done between 585 West Bank season ticket holders and the minority 423 season ticket holders in the South Stand to get the deal over the line.

Talks are still very much open , looks like we get Stellios back and also the return of Northern Cyprus . Stellios to lead in a big push for more goals in his constituency with assurances of support from the other parties to follow. .

Good news. More continuity from last season, a squad who are familiar with each other being mostly kept together. This is very refreshing. We aren't starting almost from scratch like we seem to have been every season recently.

Mon' the Stelios. Five to ten goals next season... all against Morton. B)

Edited by pozbaird

Absolutely delighted with this. He offers us so much flexibility and could comfortably switch positions during a game. My thoughts were With Eckeresley re-signing and Mallan away, that he could potentially slot into right midfield, leaving Magennis to fill the gap left by Mallan.  

Tremendous news. Gives us something totally different and we now have cover and competition for both full back roles which will be crucial.

Defence now more or less sorted for me. If we got Davis back as well it wou be the cherry on the cake but for me I'd rather we invested up front.

I'd rather have Loy than Davis if it came to a straight choice.

I'm greedy though so naturally I want both, and Reilly.

3 minutes ago, div said:

Tremendous news. Gives us something totally different and we now have cover and competition for both full back roles which will be crucial.

Defence now more or less sorted for me. If we got Davis back as well it wou be the cherry on the cake but for me I'd rather we invested up front.

I'd rather have Loy than Davis if it came to a straight choice.

I'm greedy though so naturally I want both, and Reilly.

This. Exactly this. 

Reilly, Loy, Davis and cover in the holding mid position and we're good to go!

49 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Good news. More continuity from last season, a squad who are familiar with each other being mostly kept together. This is very refreshing. We aren't starting almost from scratch like we seem to have been every season recently.

Mon' the Stelios. Five to ten goals next season... all against Morton. B)

You could say we're looking strong and stable :ph34r:

Defence pretty much sorted - Davis would be nice but would be good to see Whyte step up. Loy and Reilly would get the attack sorted. Could do with another wide player and another centre mid - although it's been more than six months since one of those came through the academy so we're just about due another one.