St Mirren v Raith Rovers Championship 29/4/17

shull

48 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I see the usual wailing and teeth gnashing has started. :lol:

Get ready for some great posts if Raith win tonight.

It was the referee last Saturday, now it's Lennon.

What was the referee last Saturday ? (This will be good ) 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There's a special thread running, go check it out, I'm sure you'll find it. :byebye

You ever considered getting into rugby or something ? Really don't think football is for you . 

Honestly the amount of piss on here re "poor wee us"

Cold light of day----- All along its Saints that have got Saints out of certain relegation and managed to not stretch away

We have dropped points recently to Sons, Raith, Falkirk and Dundee Utd in Total 2 out of 12....

Lennon, although I am not happy, is perfectly entitled to play any player who is in his squad. Feck Raith played Stevenson in goal due to their incompetency.

Hibs could not care who wins or loses bar them, and lets not forget their not in the Championship next season....

Some still blame Utd for folding against the Fakes in 2001, that apparently sent us down..... I thought it was OF that were paranoid......... The fact we played in the SPL that season with virtually no investment again for that BOD, and the fact we were pretty much bottom all season,

IF Saints go down, its not down to a ref, a weakened team or anything else...

Its due to getting Jack in to late, its due to years of under investment in our infrastructure, its due to a BOD who wanted out, its due to some terrible signings and appointments...............

Saints till I die------- still think we will stay up-------------- end of-----  win our last two games we are not 10th................ And hopefully with Scott/ Ross at helm we can push on up...................... If we don't then I shall look forward to winning loads of games in League 1 next year, club is 140 years old and its hardly been anything but a rollercoaster

WELCOME TO THE DIP

Just now, DougJamie said:

Cold light of day----- All along its Saints that have got Saints out of certain relegation and managed to not stretch away

We have dropped points recently to Sons, Raith, Falkirk and Dundee Utd in Total 2 out of 12....

Lennon, although I am not happy, is perfectly entitled to play any player who is in his squad. Feck Raith played Stevenson in goal due to their incompetency.

Hibs could not care who wins or loses bar them, and lets not forget their not in the Championship next season....

Some still blame Utd for folding against the Fakes in 2001, that apparently sent us down..... I thought it was OF that were paranoid......... The fact we played in the SPL that season with virtually no investment again for that BOD, and the fact we were pretty much bottom all season,

Its due to getting Jack in to late, its due to years of under investment in our infrastructure, its due to a BOD who wanted out, its due to some terrible signings and appointments...............

Saints till I die------- still think we will stay up-------------- end of-----  win our last two games we are not 10th................ And hopefully with Scott/ Ross at helm we can push on up...................... If we don't then I shall look forward to winning loads of games in League 1 next year, club is 140 years old and its hardly been anything but a rollercoaster

WELCOME TO THE DIP

Have you ever considered rugby? :lol:

Enough looking at the bigger picture, that'll never do.

Seems anybody not willing to burst into tears is not worthy of supporting St Mirren. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

WELCOME TO THE DIP

DJ, maybe you and Faraway Saint could draw up a list of things that we're allowed to be disgruntled about so we don't incur your ire in future.

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

DJ, maybe you and Faraway Saint could draw up a list of things that we're allowed to be disgruntled about so we don't incur your ire in future.

Where, exactly, did anybody say you CAN'T be disgruntled?

At the same time, you seem to get angry if anybody doesn't have a breakdown.

Everybody has their view, and everybody can agree or not with that, it's a forum, maybe you need to calm down a bit. :byebye

PS 177 posts in 12 years and a large percentage getting angry at me in the last day or so suggests you should take a deep breath, it's a football forum, not real life.

Edited by faraway saint

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Free world mate, free to comment and free to agree or disagree, but some comments on here should be aimed at the Samaritans not the Forum

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Where, exactly, did anybody say you CAN'T be disgruntled?

At the same time, you seem to get angry if anybody doesn't have a breakdown.

Everybody has their view, and everybody can agree or not with that, it's a forum, maybe you need to calm down a bit. :byebye

PS 177 posts in 12 years and a large percentage getting angry at me in the last day or so suggests you should take a deep breath, it's a football forum, not real life.

Where to start.

Firstly, all I said on this thread was to ask you if you were happy about it. That's it. How does that equate to wanting you or anyone else to have a breakdown?

Secondly, the only time I can ever remember aiming a negative post at you was on one thread yesterday where you dared to say the subject matter was boring. I couldn't help but see the irony in that given the number of posts you make that could easily fit that category.

Thirdly, I'm perfectly calm.

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Free world mate, free to comment and free to agree or disagree, but some comments on here should be aimed at the Samaritans not the Forum

Fair enough but I'm certainly not going to apologise for being annoyed at this development.

As you rightly say, if it doesn't bother you, that's your prerogative.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So you're happy with our rivals being given an incredible advantage?

I don't use this board often enough to know if you're a troll or an idiot, so for now I'll bite.

Maybe some kindly regular who doesn't constantly post $h1te can put me right on that one.

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Where to start.

Firstly, all I said on this thread was to ask you if you were happy about it. That's it. How does that equate to wanting you or anyone else to have a breakdown?

Secondly, the only time I can ever remember aiming a negative post at you was on one thread yesterday where you dared to say the subject matter was boring. I couldn't help but see the irony in that given the number of posts you make that could easily fit that category.

Thirdly, I'm perfectly calm.

Not quite true, but, hey, fire in.

Have a nice day, your post count is going through the roof.

No need to thank me.

Deafening silence from the club as usual this week.

No price incentives for this weekends game?

No promoting it covering social & print media or email notifications ?

For me, this game ( to date ) is the most significant game in the history of the club.

Winning & losing cup finals- great to be in it.

Promotion is always enjoyable

Lowest potential standing in the clubs history potentially beckoning ?

I'd want to do £10 adults £2 kids or something similar and promote it widely.

I'd also ensure Thursday & Friday night the ticket office was open 4pm-7pm ( not everyone can or wants to do online option & I like others can't purchase them via my phone and don't have a PC ) These days if all options are available it increases the chances of sales.

Thankfully, we will hammer them regardless of the numbers in attendance 4-1 [emoji4]

2 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Deafening silence from the club as usual this week.

No price incentives for this weekends game?

No promoting it covering social & print media or email notifications ?

For me, this game ( to date ) is the most significant game in the history of the club.

Winning & losing cup finals- great to be in it.

Promotion is always enjoyable

Lowest potential standing in the clubs history potentially beckoning ?

I'd want to do £10 adults £2 kids or something similar and promote it widely.

I'd also ensure Thursday & Friday night the ticket office was open 4pm-7pm ( not everyone can or wants to do online option & I like others can't purchase them via my phone and don't have a PC ) These days if all options are available it increases the chances of sales.

Thankfully, we will hammer them regardless of the numbers in attendance 4-1 emoji4.png

Moan, moan moan. :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

FFS I'm miles behind TPAFKA J2, and I joined before him.

I guess it's all about quality and not quantity.B)

Hod the bus!!!

I was just about tae get aw angry there (mo like me) at you saying you joined ages afore me.

How come the stats say you joined this board 2 years afore me, when we both pre-date this board back tae the old Saints Online Guestbook.

I demand a Stewards Enquiry. I've been on this board since it was created.

No that ah'm annoyed or anything.

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So you're happy with our rivals being given an incredible advantage?

I don't use this board often enough to know if you're a troll or an idiot, so for now I'll bite.

Maybe some kindly regular who doesn't constantly post $h1te can put me right on that one.

OK...

Dunno if I fully qualify...

I occasionally post well-informed shite...

But you're right.

Skidmark IS a troll.

You're not the first that he has dissed for no good reason - and won't be the last.

Like all sevco apologists, he thrives on being treated like shite.