St Mirren v Raith Rovers Championship 29/4/17

shull

What a chance we've been given now. Win the last two and we're safe. Hell, win on Saturday and a draw at Easter Road could be enough. Imagine that being the scenario back in January.
Please, please don't f**k this up.

Beat Raith, Ayr and Raith draw, Hibs could beat us 10-0 and we are completely safe.

As long as we beat Raith on Saturday, i'd like /Ayr to get a draw vs Hibs.

We'd be guaranteed no lower than 8th and an Ayr win on the final day would see Raith relegated with Ayr hopefully staying up via the playoffs for 2 cracking days out again next season.

ETA...grrrrr

Not quite, if we lost to Hibs and Raith  won v Ayr we'd be 9th. C'mon Saints v Raith, Ayr 1 point v Hibs and 3 points v Raith.

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

17 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Why was anyone worried about Lennon' lineup tonight then?emoji23.png

I wasn't worried but it still doesn't make it right though . 

Maybe Raith will appeal since they had drawn the previous 3 encounters this season with the first team .

As much as tonight may hurt Raith's morale, a win on Saturday gets them safe so they'll be right up for it.

The result tonight helps us but now it's up to us. Let's get the win and worry about what other results we need from ourselves and other teams after that.

47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Watched Hibs TV tonight, pretty damn reasonable.

Heard very negative reports about St Mirren TV....................poor quality streaming, jerky picture, shit commentary, although that's not too important.

Anybody used it?

Used it quite a bit. Also watched a few others around the league and would rank ours tops with interviews at half time, guest commentators on occasion and "live" replays. They also use more than one camera which I don't think I saw at any other ground. The streaming is generally pretty good. When you live across the water as I do it gives you that Saturday fix of the team we all love.   

2 minutes ago, discodave said:

Used it quite a bit. Also watched a few others around the league and would rank ours tops with interviews at half time, guest commentators on occasion and "live" replays. They also use more than one camera which I don't think I saw at any other ground. The streaming is generally pretty good. When you live across the water as I do it gives you that Saturday fix of the team we all love.   

Convinced me........................:rolleyes:

What a finish to the season! We lose a late goal and lose on Saturday against Dundee United and Raithby lose an even later goal and lose also by 3..2 against Hibs. Squeeky bum time all round! We have a better goal difference than either Raith or Ayr. COYS

Edited by St.Ricky

Heard very negative reports about St Mirren TV....................poor quality streaming, jerky picture, shit commentary, although that's not too important.
Anybody used it?

I use it for most home games, went in a huff a while ago with the picture cutting out and freezing - turned out it was my android tv box that couldn't handle it. Works perfectly on my tablet or phone.

1 minute ago, VivaLaDron said:

I use it for most home games, went in a huff a while ago with the picture cutting out and freezing - turned out it was my android tv box that couldn't handle it. Works perfectly on my tablet or phone.

I've been told it's not smooth, so hardly worth the money.

Let's see what my lap top says. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Anybody used it?

St Mirren TV is good, not sky but good better than Dundee United that's for sure. 

2 hours ago, Stu said:

What a chance we've been given now. Win the last two and we're safe. Hell, win on Saturday and a draw at Easter Road could be enough. Imagine that being the scenario back in January.

Please, please don't f**k this up.

Its better than that. Win on Saturday and we only need a draw at Hibs to avoid the playoffs.

4 points from safety.

8 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

As long as we beat Raith on Saturday, i'd like /Ayr to get a draw vs Hibs.

We'd be guaranteed no lower than 8th and an Ayr win on the final day would see Raith relegated with Ayr hopefully staying up via the playoffs for 2 cracking days out again next season.

ETA...grrrrr

Not quite, if we lost to Hibs and Raith  won v Ayr we'd be 9th. C'mon Saints v Raith, Ayr 1 point v Hibs and 3 points v Raith.

yep, if we beat Raith then we should hope Ayr get a point from Hibs, giving Ayr something to play for in their last match with Raith.

If we DONT beat Raith.....f**k that, hope Hibs beat them 6-0!