St Mirren v Raith Rovers Championship 29/4/17

shull

Full time 5-0, shit raith team admittedly, but some of the football on show today by st mirren was a joy to watch,

proud of my team, very well done. :happyclapper

should be a great game against hibs next week, looking forward to going to that one,

hope we take this form today with us to easter road.

Edited by Hoof Hearted

FT 5-0

Easy as you like it today.

Bit nervy before the first goal, but as soon as that goes in we never looked like not winning.

I thought Mallan got a hat trick and assisted the other two but seen his second has been given as an og and McKenzie's been given to Loy. Just the two goals and two assists then. Yet another outstanding performance from him today. Couldn't grudge him a move to England this summer based on the way he's saved our season, hope we keep him though.

Raith were as poor as I've seen from a side at this level for a long time. Offered absolutely nothing going forward and were awful defensively aswell.

It's still all going to come down to the last day though. Think we need to get something at Easter Road to avoid 9th. That's not going to be as easy as today was.