Celtic & Sevco - Ruined Our Beautiful Game

shull

28 minutes ago, melmac said:

I'm not sure you can appeal a straight red or is that only if it was violent conduct?

Did it not used to be that a straight red was the only thing you could appeal?As of this season you can appeal a yellow.

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I've just pissed myself. Can't take anymore, have a nice night, I'm heading out for dinner. Enjoy your Horlicks. :boxing

Why didn't you just post, "I'm having another meltdown"?

14 hours ago, mcdowell76 said:

So what is this running challenge then?

Race me up a hill, any race....   even Paisley 10k in August. Currently I can make myself available, but he can't.  Chicken.

i suggested it after his umpteenth "ageist" post.  I think age is a number, he thinks it can be used to dismiss people and their opinions.  Not just me, several other Buddies posting have had it from him.

I would just like to show him (other than a clean pair of heels, obviously) that someone decades older can still be physically (and obviously from his posts, mentally) fitter than he is.

He keeps trying to change the subject.

I can fight: I don't "box".

I'm impressed by how he's always running scared.  

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's a challenge from someone who runs to someone who doesn't. Great idea, it'll settle..........erm. :lol: My idea is much more fun. :boxing

It's a challenge from someone you think is OLD.  And you are too impotent to take it up.

I could be doing you a favour - you should be using all your free time since getting the bullet from Saudi to get fit.

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:29 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Every f**king thread :angry::thumbsdown

Indeed, indeed.  :rolleyes:

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:00 PM, antrin said:

I apologise.

I should never have sunk to his skidmarky level.  I feel unclean, now....  :(

I still have him on Ignore but can't help being narked by his pish when someone quotes it.

I'll try to keep shtoom when it's around.  Again - SORRY.

"Sorry"...................:lol:

#utterclownofhimselfagain

Edited by faraway saint

From a Ross County fan..............

I'm a county fan and would rather have got beaten than get a point with blatant cheating. Shalke is an embarrassment to himself and the club. I hope they throw the book at him retrospectively. No place for diving in football and people who condone it by saying it's 'part of the game' do my head in.

Can "simulation" be dealt with retrospectively?

Seems it can.................Hearts' Jamie Walker was banned for a similar incident on the opening day of the season against Celtic.

Edited by faraway saint

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

From a Ross County fan..............

I'm a county fan and would rather have got beaten than get a point with blatant cheating. Shalke is an embarrassment to himself and the club. I hope they throw the book at him retrospectively. No place for diving in football and people who condone it by saying it's 'part of the game' do my head in.

Can "simulation" be dealt with retrospectively?

Seems it can.................Hearts' Jamie Walker was banned for a similar incident on the opening day of the season against Celtic.

Great post by the Ross County dude. Totally agree with him. 

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:39 PM, shull said:

See above

Was typing about the outrageous cheat above.

Long ban and major fine

Did u say the same about Joe Jordon in 1977? That point might keep County up, and that's the true issue ........... plus the fact we have the worst refs on the planet... so not sure where the sellick "scum" is relevant ,,,, ur just a bigot

I've not run it since 2007.

Thought I might win my new age group that year...

...but on the Saturday, Billy Mehmet scoring in the closing minutes at Falkirk to win 0-1... led me astray once the bus I was in, got back to Paisley.

I had 4 pints or was it 5...?  :rolleyes:

I ran fine, of course.... though less fleet of foot than hoped - and was 6th or 7th in the age group, I think.

There is no prize offered for my new age group.  I would be hoping for 50 minutes - never ever ran 10k that slow, before.  I might be lucky to break the hour, these days.

I've been very out of running for a few years, with surgery and complications but am getting back into it.  Will be doing some Park Runs this summer.

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Did u say the same about Joe Jordon in 1977? That point might keep County up, and that's the true issue ........... plus the fact we have the worst refs on the planet... so not sure where the sellick "scum" is relevant ,,,, ur just a bigot

No, but I wish Scotland had been banned from taking part in the Finals a year later, in hindsight. 

But I was outraged when Isma dived against Celtic. 

Cheating bassa. 

And Celtic are scum and have no class for appealing a red card which Rodgers admitted was 100% correct. 

Also for condoning sectarianism, bigotry and the singing of Terrorist songs by their fans. 

10 minutes ago, shull said:

And give me evidence that we have the worst referees on the planet. 

The Ross County diver is the guilty party. 

The Match Official made a mistake. 

Well v Caley- Another potential life changing f up.....

Why is it our refs hardly ever consult their assistants yet in England they do it all the time.

11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Well v Caley- Another potential life changing f up.....

Why is it our refs hardly ever consult their assistants yet in England they do it all the time.

Life changing :lol:

How do you know they dinnae consult? 

Are you miced up along with every Referee in the Country? 

15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Anyone who refers to a football club, players,people and fans as scum is a bigot and low

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scum

See if any of that applies to your fellow human beings,

So if I called Hitler a Nazi Bassa then I would be a bigot? 

Celtic condone sectarianism and bigotry and seriously profit from it. 

Their fans sing about and honour terrorists who murdered and maimed children and other innocents. 

Scum