General Election 8th June

faraway saint

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

You were fast off the mark.....................

The one thing we can rely May to do is exactly the opposite of what she said she would do.....

Tories will win by a massive majority and Corbyn is finished ( so its not all bad)

Politics, like most things, are very fluid/always changing.

I believe it's a better person to change their mind than stubbornly stick with what was said previously.

Grasp the opportunity.

I actually think its the right thing for May to do- she is 15/20 points ahead- UKIP is obsolete, Labour is in chaos , and she obviously wants to show she is an elected PM..

No brainer- Wonder how Scotland will react, its not that Tories/ Lab have much to lose up here 

Bring it on - 3 more seats to win, then a second IndyRef!

This is the PM who said she wasn't going to call an early General Election but circumstances change so any objections the Tories want to put forward about a second IndRef have just vanished.

The choice is plain - Independence or permaTory rule!

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 minute ago, shull said:

The Country is fine and heading in the correct direction. 

COME ON THE CONSERVATIVES. 

There isn't a better option. 

You should go the  Scottish Grand National- You will find lots of equally intelligently challenged others with blinkers on....

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You should go the  Scottish Grand National- You will find lots of equally intelligently challenged others with blinkers on....

Vote for who you desire. 

I will do the same. 

Can't believe the abuse has started already. 

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Vote for who you desire. 

I will do the same. 

Can't believe the abuse has started already. 

Abuse-???

At least Dicko responded not crying liked a wean

Sure you vote for who you want, see if your glorious Tories can get more than the one seat they presently hold. You vote will really count in Paisley :rolleyes:  

28 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Abuse-???

At least Dicko responded not crying liked a wean

Sure you vote for who you want, see if your glorious Tories can get more than the one seat they presently hold. You vote will really count in Paisley :rolleyes:  

Very calm presently, lessons learned. 

It is a UK GENERAL ELECTION. 

The Conservatives have more than one Seat at the moment. 

And I don't reside in Paisley. 

Vote for who you desire. 

And I will do the same. 

The Country seems fine to me so no real need for change. 

General bit of posturing if you ask me, they are already in power and don't need to waste our money on an election.

Maybe Mrs., May got a wee bit upset when Ms., Sturgeon acted like a wee schoolchild when she said "At least i was elected, she wisnae"

English-up their own arse- Conservative government v Scottish-up their own arse- national party government, much the same really, they both want to cut money and take more money from me.

The lesser of the two evils is probably SNP for me, simply because they might invest more in Scotland than the English will.

There was no need for an election to show how crap the Labour party are, they do that well enough themselves.

Have to admit its the right call for the Tories and apart from the Liberals gaining seats its going to be the Tories by 100 seats....

We have the locals here in 3 weeks and then the GE 4 weeks later, and of course if the Tories manage more than 1 seat it will be painted that Indy 2 is just a dream in Sturgeons head.....  Which until we see the realities- it is

The hypocrisy of politics is great stuff. But thank god it will kill off Corbyn and Labour can take the long long road to recovery............... Be surprised if they get any seats in Scotland,