General Election 8th June

faraway saint

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

A right wing controlled UK parliament is a scary thought so here is hoping Scotland wakes up to what could be coming our way. Sadly I have met many who think Ruth is the answer and will give her the vote. 

Yes and that tit Liberal Leader is not helping with his anything but Liberal views, I feel more Labour voters will swing Tory, and that will result in them winning up to 10 seats in Scotland................

The issue here is clear, we don't have any opposition to the Tories down south, and the SNP are actually what the Lab party should be up here....

Tories will have a 120 majority and then the fun will really begin, and we Scots will be right in the firing line  

Not bad reported today only 23 times on radio and TV by the Tory party for a strong and stable leadership. Unfortunately no policy's put forward by the Tory party. But who cares we have a strong and stable leadership. Tory party lost their court case about air pollution today at the high Court.  It means oil  burners are going to be hard  hit with tax hights which they did not want YOU to know. No wonder the Tory party did not want this leaked it is going to cost YOU. Never mind vote for strong and stable leadership. Don't for get Strong and stable leadership the North 1 sound bit to control your mind. 

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not bad reported today only 23 times on radio and TV by the Tory party for a strong and stable leadership. Unfortunately no policy's put forward by the Tory party. But who cares we have a strong and stable leadership. Tory party lost their court case about air pollution today at the high Court.  It means oil  burners are going to be hard  hit with tax hights which they did not want YOU to know. No wonder the Tory party did not want this leaked it is going to cost YOU. Never mind vote for strong and stable leadership. Don't for get Strong and stable leadership the North 1 sound bit to control your mind. 

:blink:

On 26/04/2017 at 0:05 PM, DougJamie said:

Yes and that tit Liberal Leader is not helping with his anything but Liberal views, I feel more Labour voters will swing Tory, and that will result in them winning up to 10 seats in Scotland................

The issue here is clear, we don't have any opposition to the Tories down south, and the SNP are actually what the Lab party should be up here....

Tories will have a 120 majority and then the fun will really begin, and we Scots will be right in the firing line  

Speak for yourself Doug. It will be a cold day in hell before I will assume the role of a defenceless victim.

Dont be a victim.

Edited by oaksoft

11 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Speak for yourself Doug. It will be a cold day in hell before I will assume the role of a defenceless victim.

Dont be a victim.

Bud, we are already put in our place...... Our democratically voted  assembly have been told we cant get an Independence vote, and lets face it, the Tories have this all sewn up, thanks to the naïve, selfish tory vote.............

Like ur attitude and certainly love to know what you propose to stop Westmonster taking 100% control of all of our lives

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Bud, we are already put in our place...... Our democratically voted  assembly have been told we cant get an Independence vote, and lets face it, the Tories have this all sewn up, thanks to the naïve, selfish tory vote.............

Like ur attitude and certainly love to know what you propose to stop Westmonster taking 100% control of all of our lives

What about a devolved parliament?

Oh, hang on a minute.... :1eye 

29 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

Scottish, ( as long as we can be told what to do at every turn by the awesome English parliament ) Tory and proud!  seeking private medical assistance

Tories on track for their most corrupt election in Scotland since the early 70s!   When 1 in 5 Scots who voted for them 6% of the population. Wow that's progress

Brilliant! If your needing to prop up a failing economy and somewhere to dump your weapons of mass destruction

'mon the Ruth! Lets see if you can actually have the same policies for a week.....  And LGBT need far more rights than Scots do, even Scottish LGBTs!!

Amended above for you mate, you had a few errors:blink:

Guest TPAFKATS

Sshhh! Nobody mention May's husband conflict of interest sitting in with her in EU discussions and his day job until after the election.

Guest TPAFKATS
Don't worry the mainstream press/media wont, or blame Jeremy C

Laura Kuennsberg is insinuating that May and Corbyn are similar in their amounts of public to private campaigning, so anything is possible!

10 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Laura Kuennsberg is insinuating that May and Corbyn are similar in their amounts of public to private campaigning, so anything is possible!

The media know exactly who they are supporting, they can highlight Abbots cock ups but stay quiet on why the Tories have obviously really called this election with no policies...............

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

I propose to do nothing. Westminster does not, never has and never will control any aspect of my life. Some boundaries perhaps but no control. Within the bounds of the law I can do exactly what I want. Why cant you?

32 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I propose to do nothing. Westminster does not, never has and never will control any aspect of my life. Some boundaries perhaps but no control. Within the bounds of the law I can do exactly what I want. Why cant you?

Ok back in grown up land, happy to discuss, let me know when ur old enough

3 hours ago, mcdowell76 said:

Scottish, Tory and proud!

Tories on track for their most successful election in Scotland since the early 70s!

Brilliant!

'mon the Ruth!

While reading this I'm sure I can here the sash..

May's inflammatory slabberings outside No.10 this afternoon demonstrate, if nothing else has, that she is absolutely out of her depth. Someone wrote the script, but she agreed to read it. What an utter clusterf**k.

If you vote for that shower of psychopathic bastards, you deserve all that's coming. God help the rest of us, though.