General Election 8th June

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
You're special!
Oh and I stand by most extreme government in Western Europe.

Can't think of a more than extreme one...until they get back in.

Guest TPAFKATS
They said there was insufficient evidence of intent.
Time to move on I think.
Politicians wonder why people disengage with politics when we have garbage like dressed up as though somebody had been murdered. <_>

From the CPS statement:-
However, it is clear agents were told by Conservative Party headquarters that the costs were part of the national campaign and it would not be possible to prove any agent acted knowingly or dishonestly. Therefore we have concluded it is not in the public interest to charge anyone referred to us with this offence.”

So what CPS are saying is that they werent confident they would get a conviction against individual agents. They appear not to have gone after Conservative HQ despite acknowledging that they were in the wrong.
I'm not acting as though anyone has been murdered, that's just you being dramatic.
I do however expect a semblance of justice when there is an acknowledgement of election fraud in over 20 constituencies, many with small majority victories for a party that only has a majority of 12.

The failure to do so is far more likely to turn people away from politics.

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

From the CPS statement:-
However, it is clear agents were told by Conservative Party headquarters that the costs were part of the national campaign and it would not be possible to prove any agent acted knowingly or dishonestly. Therefore we have concluded it is not in the public interest to charge anyone referred to us with this offence.”

So what CPS are saying is that they werent confident they would get a conviction against individual agents. They appear not to have gone after Conservative HQ despite acknowledging that they were in the wrong.
I'm not acting as though anyone has been murdered, that's just you being dramatic.
I do however expect a semblance of justice when there is an acknowledgement of election fraud in over 20 constituencies, many with small majority victories for a party that only has a majority of 12.

The failure to do so is far more likely to turn people away from politics.

Yeah and your logical fallacy is that you have cut and paste only part of what they said.

We dont need you to tell us what to think bud. We are all perfectly capable of reading the ENTIRE text and making our own minds up. You are wasting your time trying to treat fellow forumsters like idiots.

16 hours ago, oaksoft said:

It's not depressing at all.

We are getting to exercise our democratic right.

What is depressing about that?

I cannot believe the amount of over the top emotional claptrap being spouted.

Honestly you would think the Tories were going to massacre half the population.

Most extreme government in Western Europe? FFS give us a break. :lol:

They are if you happen to be a fox !!!

16 hours ago, oaksoft said:

FFS what a pile of incoherent arrogant nonsense. :lol:

I think it's probably best if you do go for a lie down.

Honestly you would think this was a battle between Good and Evil.

Not quite sure where the arrogance is.... maybe its just a new word for you that you want to try out....

As you said previously , you basically don't care what happens as it wont effect you.....

So I will leave you in your wee bubble, and you can watch the cars go by, there are 4 seasons in a year, so you have that to look forward to

Edited by DougJamie

Guest TPAFKATS
Yeah and your logical fallacy is that you have cut and paste only part of what they said.
We dont need you to tell us what to think bud. We are all perfectly capable of reading the ENTIRE text and making our own minds up. You are wasting your time trying to treat fellow forumsters like idiots.

Yes that's why it's a quote. A relevant one, as opposed to their whole statement.

I'm not telling anyone what to think. This is a forum where people debate.
You could try it instead of constantly raging, being condescending and letting us know that you are educationally superior to all of us. Of course like most of what you post there's no evidence or comparison.

You're not the master debater you think you are. Well, not quite.

Now, where's that ignore button. Life's too short to bother anymore with an irritating ignoramus.

It would make no difference if there was no-one in Scotland who voted Conservative, the number of voters in England can always ensure a Conservative victory. This is why we need independence..

Then it would be of our own doing if Conservatives were voted in.

13 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Yes that's why it's a quote. A relevant one, as opposed to their whole statement.

I'm not telling anyone what to think. This is a forum where people debate.
You could try it instead of constantly raging, being condescending and letting us know that you are educationally superior to all of us. Of course like most of what you post there's no evidence or comparison.

You're not the master debater you think you are. Well, not quite.

Now, where's that ignore button. Life's too short to bother anymore with an irritating ignoramus.

I would have a lot more respect for you if you just actually put me on ignore rather than make an attention seeking announcement about it,

Put me on ignore, dont put me on ignore. Its your choice. Personally I couldnt care less.

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I would have a lot more respect for you if you just actually put me on ignore rather than make an attention seeking announcement about it,

Put me on ignore, dont put me on ignore. Its your choice. Personally I couldnt care less.

Morrissey could make a morbidly depressing song out of this post..

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Morrisey is pish, the fact that he is gets paid is amazing, he is a fanny

Soz just being arrogant and argumentative :whistle

As is your right. :lol:

Forum life would be pretty pish if we all agreed with each other.

I would tell TPAFKATS but apparently he has me on ignore. I am still struggling to come to terms with my grief........

Edited by oaksoft

Its all irrelevant really......

The world is run by the banks and its changed by technology. Politian's cant change, make or cure anything...... 

So the Tories are baddies- does that make SNP and Labour goodies.............

Oh and the Tories lie- Well look at Blair , in fact look at every leader around the world. If they start telling the truth they get shot....

We are voting for the Banks, for institutions, for Religion, War and the rich....... As long as you tick a box with any of them your supporting the Banks

Or vote Green...........................

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

The world is run by the banks and its changed by technology. Politian's cant change, make or cure anything...... 

Oh and the Tories lie- Well look at Blair , in fact look at every leader around the world. If they start telling the truth they get shot....

We are voting for the Banks, for institutions, for Religion, War and the rich....... As long as you tick a box with any of them your supporting the Banks

Thank God you are here to tell us what to think. :lol:

FWIW, today I slept in for a couple of hours.

I don't recall any government minister or banker telling me I couldn't.

I will never understand victim mentality.

Edited by oaksoft

14 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Utterly irrelevant!

The fact that you were able to sleep in for a couple of hours does not mean that banks, multinationals and the rich don't have a huge effect on the way the world is run. If you don't understand that you must be living in a parallel universe.

7 hours ago, DougJamie said:

I think someone will likely prescribe a wee tinfoil helmet for your affliction. .

15 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I think someone will likely prescribe a wee tinfoil helmet for your affliction. .

You know, that's a typical reaction in this fked up world..... which is fine, its the norm. Human race has managed to con itself since it stood upright

But see when the wee helmets are given out once the polar bears are doing back strokes in the Caribbean , it wont be me or you but Trump, Putin , May that will be in deep bunkers, planning how they can still control a planet we rent

Once all parties, stop telling us that we are rich but actually rich mean being 1.8 Trill in debt, is actually rich, and we need to cut, however we can find £250 B for the banks, 120 B for Trident, cut back on Armed Forces and replace them with a wee missile that doesn't even work, one ship patrols the whole of Scotlands shores, no monies for disabled, NHS, Education, oh and now we can take a year off, not get paid anything, and look after loved ones, oh and soon to be able to hunt foxes---- Marvellous...

So the next time u go into your bank, who don't actually have any monies, as money is in fact debt, its created from debt after all, just ask them why, with their debted bill of sales, why they charge interest?

Of course you wont, as we are all conditioned to what is norm

However I would have hoped that St Mirren supporters had the ability to think outside the box, obviously that's a No....

Next one will be that its all in Gods hands----- Superb

So pop down put your wee X in the box, and then wonder why the new boss is the same as the old boss...

17 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I am not telling you anything mate........... u seem to be a victim trapped in ur peanut brain, hence the stupid replies u give...

That's fine sun will rise and set, and you don't need to do anything but breathe,

You would make a great Daffodil :D However they are only above ground 2 months a year, you should try that to

17 hours ago, smcc said:

Utterly irrelevant!

The fact that you were able to sleep in for a couple of hours does not mean that banks, multinationals and the rich don't have a huge effect on the way the world is run. If you don't understand that you must be living in a parallel universe.

No mate, its like most people who don't want to have to make a decision or give a Fk, its called burying your head in the sand

Lucky for them they are in the vast majority, so its also safety in numbers...... They can also attack in numbers, cause they are not very brave

They also tend to watch TOWIE and get emotional, and think Jeremy Kyle would make a good PM......

And finally they also don't care about future generations and our selfish fkwits, which again is the norm......

Of course that may not apply to anyone on here:whistle