General Election 8th June

faraway saint

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The "rape party"? I know you get all your ideas from the internet but even for a bozo like you this is a stunning term.

So come clean here. You agree with the rape clause.  Yes ? NO ? It's really quite simple to answer either one or the other or do you prefer to ( pussy ) about with your usual nonsense? 

31 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

They are a RAPE PARTY. Get a grip FFS.

You are a poster I have respected, however I am totally disgusted with your  none logical view which is quite 80's am i right Jack f**k you. ? At least it looks like that from the outside where i am standing. Sometimes you dont like what i write correctly , right ?                      Unlike you I don't profess to be something I'm not. School I feel let me down ( big time ) feeling i learned more after school than in.                         However at my age I am who I am and proud what has been achieved in the name of family.                                         The disgusting policy of the Tory party makes an old man like me thrive. The unjustified tripe rape claus tell me its wrong surly?  Treasa May has  back tracked on so many polices which makes you ask ? You really trust a word on Mrs May on Brexit, really ?  It's not about me it's about my young daughter and her partner trying to get on the house market. My Angel  daughter who's IQ  is way above mine you will be glad to hear.   We will dip into our savings to get them onto the property market. However there are thousands that won't be that lucky.  Mate I'm sure if I met you , you would be a nice person but fu k me pricks like you make me sad you can't grasp the needs of the many but live in a comfortable world who have forgot their roots. Hope my  English is ok in this post ? Maybe not but what I can say as stupid as you might see me life for me has been fruitful not because I am clever or above myself , importantly have been hard working and honest. That has brought me and the family a fruitful life that I could never dreamed of achieving. Bottom line mate , one does not need to be a smart arse too make it in this world. Come off your white Ulster horse you and TopCat  

You are a poster I have respected, however I am totally disgusted with your  none logical view which is quite 80's am i right Jack f**k you. ? At least it looks like that from the outside where i am standing. Sometimes you dont like what i write correctly , right ?                      Unlike you I don't profess to be something I'm not. School I feel let me down ( big time ) feeling i learned more after school than in.                         However at my age I am who I am and proud what has been achieved in the name of family.                                         The disgusting policy of the Tory party makes an old man like me thrive. The unjustified tripe rape claus tell me its wrong surly?  Treasa May has  back tracked on so many polices which makes you ask ? You really trust a word on Mrs May on Brexit, really ?  It's not about me it's about my young daughter and her partner trying to get on the house market. My Angel  daughter who's IQ  is way above mine you will be glad to hear.   We will dip into our savings to get them onto the property market. However there are thousands that won't be that lucky.  Mate I'm sure if I met you , you would be a nice person but fu k me pricks like you make me sad you can't grasp the needs of the many but live in a comfortable world who have forgot their roots. Hope my  English is ok in this post ? Maybe not but what I can say as stupid as you might see me life for me has been fruitful not because I am clever or above myself , importantly have been hard working and honest. That has brought me and the family a fruitful life that I could never dreamed of achieving. Bottom line mate , one does not need to be a smart arse too make it in this world. Come off your white Ulster horse you and TopCat  

If I may... You are taking that personally and over reacting.

He never once stated any support for the policy.

He simply stated that using the reference The Rape Party was excessive and inappropriate.

I tend to agree, not that any jaikits need hauding!

eta...

As you normally respect his posts, I always respect yours and look forward to sharing a pint on the Metropolis of Rothesay some time.

Tend not to get too involved in the political table tennis, but as far as I can see, at this moment in time , there are very little credible potential leaders of the country in any of the parties. Even looking at the subs bench. In my almost 30 years of being able to vote I was feckin stumped in the ballot box. Watching with interest over the next few weeks.

4 hours ago, Richie P said:

Tend not to get too involved in the political table tennis, but as far as I can see, at this moment in time , there are very little credible potential leaders of the country in any of the parties. Even looking at the subs bench. In my almost 30 years of being able to vote I was feckin stumped in the ballot box. Watching with interest over the next few weeks.

Have to agree.

Even though I'm an SNP voter, right from the off I thought it was a gross miscalculation to unleash indyref2 , at the time she did, by Nicola Sturgeon.

As BtB has already stated, she and the party have a lot of hard work to do, in order to regain lost ground.

It's time to focus on the good work that the Scottish government is doing, and work hard to rectify the areas that clearly aren't working. Education would be a good start. Unfortunately, they can't even work with the other parties on that score as their solutions to improve education are even worse.:(

I think a lot of what happened to the SNP vote was twofold. It was, firstly, to do with younger voters ,who previously voted for independence, followed the Corbyn effect  and. secondly, the blatant negative campaigning and openly voiced plea from Dugdale for tactical voting. Davidson played her like an old fiddle much the same as Cameron did with the Liberals while in coalition.

I suspect one of two things will happen WHEN the next election happens shortly. Either Labour will win throughout or the people of Scotland, particularly the young, will realise that's not going to happen and will vote to make sure we, (Scotland), will not be controlled by a Westminster, little  Engurland party. A lot might hinge on how Davidson conducts herself. Will she stand up for Scotland? Will she stand up for her beliefs? IF neither then there will be a backlash. This might even be just what the SNP need to focus people on the fact that there is only one way for Scots to get the government they want. Interesting times ahead but one thing is for sure. May is a dead woman walking with no mandate from any part of the collective nations.

The shame is that it might all be too late to pull things out of the fire by the time we get a chance to correct things.

6 minutes ago, smcc said:

It seems to me that Sinn Fein MPs should take their places at Westminster. This would cock up May's "alliance" with the DUP.

It wouldn't. The numbers assume they would take their place. But, not to worry. This alliance will implode almost immediately.

Edited by stlucifer

What an absolute heads gone ^

7 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It wouldn't. The numbers assume they would take their place. But, not to worry. This alliance will implode almost immediately.

Not necessarily disagreeing but what makes you think it will implode immediately? The DUP will love it and feel they can gloat and annoy Sinn Fein. The Tories will have to keep them sweet. They might be odd bedfellows but if needs must?

The problems I have with May negotiating brexit are

a/ quite clearly she intended to negotiate a deal that would be in the interests of her party and core support, why shouldn't Labour, SNP, Lib dems have a voice, why not Wales and Gibraltar and N, Ireland. It now seems that N Ireland are going to have a voice just not the right one. 

b/she does not seem competent 

c/People voted for Brexit and had no idea what it was but definitely they never voted for hard brexit

d/The actual margin of victor was quite small but it seems to be taken as a ticket to do what they like.

Ruth Davidson once again proving what an absolute power hungry scumbag she is. She's been given assurances that any deal with the dup won't affect lgbt rights in the UK. Don't worry about Northern Ireland where they vehemently oppose it. How anyone can vote for a party who's leader will sell their own community out like that tells you everything you need to know about the Tories and their voters.

10 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You are all over the place here. Stop posting when you are drunk.

If you want me to engage with me you might want to stop calling me a prick. :blink: