Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 6/5/17

shull

Attention AYRSHIRE BUDS

Remember the A737 will be completely closed from the Roadhead roundabout at Lochwinnich to Howwood this weekend for those travelling to Edinburgh. The last time this road was closed the delays were considerable going through Lochwinnoch due to great big lorries trying to navigate along Lochwinnoch Main St. I'll be heading along the Barrhead Rd and over the Braes. See you at Easter Road.

If we assume that Raith don't win 15-0 ...

Then of the 9 possible outcome combinations of the two relevant games on Saturday 8 of them will end up with us safe in at least 8th.

So while getting something from Easter Road may seem daunting - those odds are certainly on our side.

COYS

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I paid £8.99 the other week when they played Raith which covered me for a month.

Overall, better value than St Mirren TV.

Even for this game, still decent value when you consider traveling, admission etc.

Leaves plenty for beer. :rolleyes:

So it will be £8.99 for the one game?

Happy to pay that as can't make game - me and wee man will chill out in front of the tv.

Not done this VPN thingy before - although I have installed STAR VPN. Hopefully simple to do.

3 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

So it will be £8.99 for the one game?

Happy to pay that as can't make game - me and wee man will chill out in front of the tv.

Not done this VPN thingy before - although I have installed STAR VPN. Hopefully simple to do.

Let us know how you get on. :clapping

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I will, magically, be in New York on Saturday, or anywhere else I choose on my VPN. :clapping

1800 St Mirren fans have chosen Leith as the location for their VPN

Viewing Personally Noisily 

Throw in a few Hibs fans selecting Leith for their VPN and the Leith option will at capacity. 20,421 on the Leith VPN this Saturday. It Going to be a noisy afternoon. Can't Wait

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I paid £8.99 the other week when they played Raith which covered me for a month.

Overall, better value than St Mirren TV.

Even for this game, still decent value when you consider traveling, admission etc.

Leaves plenty for beer. :rolleyes:

Really? I was 66.47 GBP for the season, that sounds better value than 8.99 a month?

17 minutes ago, thekazakhsaint said:

Really? I was 66.47 GBP for the season, that sounds better value than 8.99 a month?

I think you've missed the memo where you have to criticise the club. It's what real fans do, apparently...

4 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

I will be hitting the city centre around 12 :45, so the cask and barrel sounds good, planning on going down to Middletons around 14:00 and the city is mine after 17:00

Really looking forward to this

I will be up there then. No 1 bus stops just outside middletons to save the walk.

If you measured it average away support as a percentage of average home support, I would not be surprised if we were the highest in the country. 

The teams that take more in number than us, I'd imagine would have considerably higher average home gates, therefore their percentage would be lower. 

Pity there's no way to measure that. 

Imagine we had an average home support around 15000, like Hibs and Hearts. 

We would probably take at least 5000 fans away, whereas the Edinburgh Clubs struggle to have a 1000 travelling 

We are immense. 

I might start doing away days next season. 

:byebye