Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 6/5/17

shull

This is it, as Drew said, last throw of the dice, no more "must win" games, no more permutations, it's all down to one game.

Everybody, people who are in Edinburgh and people who are not, will be as nervous as, well, a nervous person.

Can we do it, yes, will we do it, on a knife edge for me.

This is what makes sport/football exciting.

The uncertainty, what it means to the club and supporters.

Roll on 3:00pm :clapping

Looking forward to this - usual group coming from Moffat,Renfrew, Erskine, Glasgow and Inverness to head for Edinburgh.  

This game reminds me of the time in 1975 when after a few lunchtime pints in Renfrew I was 'persuaded' by some bluebeak mates to go to the team formerly known as Rangers championship party.  On to Orange Lodge bus we headed for Ibrox.  The party included an accordion band marching round the track and Andy Cameron leading the the 65,000 strong choir.  The atmosphere only serving to make you feel proud to be a Bud.

However no one told Airdrie that it was rude to your hosts not to join in and they duly left Ibrox with a 1-0 Victory.

A 1-0 away win today would be just fine.

Where were the Buddies on the same day in 1975 - away to East Stirling on the wrong end of a 5 goal thumping!

COYS 

14 minutes ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Looking forward to this - usual group coming from Moffat,Renfrew, Erskine, Glasgow and Inverness to head for Edinburgh.  

This game reminds me of the time in 1975 when after a few lunchtime pints in Renfrew I was 'persuaded' by some bluebeak mates to go to the team formerly known as Rangers championship party.  On to Orange Lodge bus we headed for Ibrox.  The party included an accordion band marching round the track and Andy Cameron leading the the 65,000 strong choir.  The atmosphere only serving to make you feel proud to be a Bud.

However no one told Airdrie that it was rude to your hosts not to join in and they duly left Ibrox with a 1-0 Victory.

A 1-0 away win today would be just fine.

Where were the Buddies on the same day in 1975 - away to East Stirling on the wrong end of a 5 goal thumping!

COYS 

I was at Firs Park that day and Fergie was our Manager.

What happened next ? :)

Some talk of sitting where you want today in the stands and singers gather round the drum. 

I suggest we stick to our allocated seats as it's a sell out and everyone will be singing their hearts  out backing the team anyway. 

I'm going with 2 adults and  2 kids all seated together, no f**king chance I'll be hunting for seats together because someone is on my seat. 

Edited by davidg

Can see us completing the greatest comeback since the Elvis 69 one , today . 

Need to get at them from the start , and don't let them settle . Also , hopefully a few of their players will be a bit rusty having not played in a few weeks . 

Saints win 3-2 . 

24 minutes ago, davidg said:

Some talk of sitting where you want today in the stands and singers gather round the drum. 

I suggest we stick to our allocated seats as it's a sell out as everyone will be singing their hearts  out backing the team anyway. 

I'm going with 2 adults and  2 kids all seated together, no f**king chance I'll be hunting for seats together because someone is on my seat. 

Me either:D

33 minutes ago, davidg said:

I suggest we stick to our allocated seats as it's a sell out and everyone will be singing their hearts  out backing the team anyway. 

Its usually the stewards on the way in that dictate if its allocated or free for all seats at Easter Road.

32 minutes ago, munoz said:

Can see us completing the greatest comeback since the Elvis 69 one , today . 

Need to get at them from the start , and don't let them settle . Also , hopefully a few of their players will be a bit rusty having not played in a few weeks . 

Saints win 3-2 . 

It was 68 I remember it well I was brilliant

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Its usually the stewards on the way in that dictate if its allocated or free for all seats at Easter Road.

And we will all be standing and singing anyway so it wont matter :)

Actual address was sufficient.
The payment is a one off.............................I'm pretty sure, although you do have me worried as when I set it up the thought did cross my mind.

Whats the deal with this boys?? Im using hola and on hibs tv it says uk subscribers only get audio....as i am currently in Afghan lol if i subscribe will it detect im outside uk and give me video??

1 hour ago, davidg said:

^^^^^^^ Trouble maker. :P