Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 6/5/17

shull

Fantastic day ,roller coaster end to a roller coaster season! Echoing all the above comments the players in 2017 deserve great credit as does jack Ross.  I also think Gordon Scott and the board deserve credit also they made some tough decisions at a difficult time. The fans have been brilliant as usual and I am sure if the board resist the urge to punt our best players during the summer and let jack get a few extra bodies in then we will be out in force again next season to watch a team that I genuinely think will win the league. Just a wee mention for stelios at the end spent ages talking to and signing autographs for all the young buddies .

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Have seen some videos of the Hibs support giving the St Mirren players and supporters a standing ovation at the end.

And well bloody deserved it was too!

Best of luck to Hibs next season, hope they can join Aberdeen in fighting the Celtic, Sevco, Hearts axis of evil.

Just as the Saints players were leaving the pitch I watched what you mentioned above at the same time a few fellow Saints fans started shouting abuse about Hibs had a quick word said show a little respect like the Hibs fans are doing they quickly changed their tune.

7 hours ago, TopCat said:

That Hibs team...

Their players are better than ours. Let's hope they aren't arsed. If they are, we finish 9th.

1-1

And Jack ? Bet he dosn't vote Tory .

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Relief, quiet contentment and look forward.

Nothing more.

Yeah . For me every away game and every home game and every penny spent and every emotion felt went into that 90 minutes today . Season ticket sales will go up . 

As for you ? You paid your money to Hibs TVs . 

Super dooper fan.. 

Our stand was absolutely rocking today, my daughter and I were over at the far left side and I was watching the Hibs fans in their main stand an the staff in the corner, the looks on their faces!! We totally out sung, out drummed and out clapped them.

Great day, I even got a handshake from my cult hero Stelios at the end (prior to him almost falling backwards over the advertising board.

Very strange day as I woke up this morning feeling terribly ill (food poisoning or a bug), however we stuck to our commitment and I am so glad.

Everyone associated with our club deserves huge credit, the courage the directors, management & players have shown is outstanding, it would have been very easy to hide today but no, each and everyone fought for their jersey (and each other).

COYS!!

1 hour ago, shull said:

Very good comments there.

Does anyone know what the song was that Hibs were singing and was also on the tannoy just before kick off where their fans were building up to song starting by having their hands out shouting wooooooh???

Trying to explain to my son what it is but forgot the name of the song.

Definitely helped with the atmosphere.

Edited to add Carnival de Paris 1998 world cup song

Edited by Ronnie

Just beautiful, one of the most nerve destroying days of my life. I remember Stirling, but not like this. It's hard to explain. You wake up, you get a bus, car or walk to wherever your train, car or bus is taking you. We've made noise and stood by our team, before we were asked too.(that too deserves double o).The football has been played, we turned out before the pumpings started. 6-2, 4-1, 5-0. They were all coming. We were good, we deserved everything we got. Big drummer Josh, bow down, not your drum, just pffft, you brought passion back, with the rest of the active.

Proud of my team, proud of our fans and pleased that Jack Ross and his team got the reward all his hard work deserved...Never doubted him. Today was fantastic and i'm so happy that we completed this fantastic comeback from  what looked like certain relegation.Bring on next season! We'll be fighting for promotion no doubt.

01.36... back home from a night out with friends at an Italian restaurant... more than a few shandies partaken. Typing seems good so far, no glaring typos... still torn about the meaning of the word 'celebrate' in regard to a 1987 Scottish Cup win after suffering the heartbreak of the Aberdeen, Sellik and Oldco semi-final defeats, in comparison to celebrating avoiding relegation...

a moot point. Raised a glass (or ten) tonight, to a job done. Roll on next season.

COYS.

9 hours ago, munoz said:

Yeah . For me every away game and every home game and every penny spent and every emotion felt went into that 90 minutes today . Season ticket sales will go up . 

As for you ? You paid your money to Hibs TVs . 

Super dooper fan.. 

:lol:

Aye, only me, ya trolling cnut. :byebye

It's maybe a good time to request heavily discounted Season Tickets for 2017/18 while everybody at the Club is in a happy mood. [emoji3]

Living in Leeds and working nearby i know plenty of Leeds/Bradford City/Sheff Wed & Utd fans etc

Leeds are giving all season ticket holders 50% refund cash on this seasons tickets as they failed to reach play offs ( that was the deal this season) & Bradford City are only £149 adults early bird for next season

72a909491662951617e12a081402e88a.jpg