Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 6/5/17

shull

1 hour ago, davidg said:

Some talk of sitting where you want today in the stands and singers gather round the drum. 

I suggest we stick to our allocated seats as it's a sell out and everyone will be singing their hearts  out backing the team anyway. 

I'm going with 2 adults and  2 kids all seated together, no f**king chance I'll be hunting for seats together because someone is on my seat. 

We were delayed getting to Fir Park for the final , due to road works. When we finally got to our seats there were buddies already sitting in them , and we had a couple of young kids in our group , f**king nightmare but we got it sorted after a couple of minutes. .

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I've just e-mailed to confirm it's a one off payment.

See you.........................:ph34r:

FS - you'll need to cancel the subscription... I'd do it right after the game

CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS

Hibs TV is a recurring subscription based product, if you decide to cancel your subscription prior to using the Hibs TV Service, you will be entitled to a full refund of the Fee.  We will refund such sums by crediting your credit / debit card (as applicable). Any notice given by you after you access the Service, will not be entitled to receive a refund. 

You can cancel your subscription by selecting the "Would you like to cancel your subscription?" option situated at the bottom right of the "Subscription" tab (the "Subscription" tab can be found within the "My Account" section of the site).  Please follow the cancellation instructions. Confirmation of your cancellation will appear on screen and you will also receive a confirmation email.  When you cancel your monthly or annual subscription you shall be entitled to access the content pursuant to your subscription contract until the expiry of the period for which you have paid the subscription fee.  If you wish to contact us in respect of this Service, please email [email protected].

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

Was there not someone saying they had a concession available? You would easily pass for 65. :double

There was someone trying to get rid of 2 adult tickets right up till an hour or so ago on this very site. Surprised Drew didn't see it.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

There was someone trying to get rid of 2 adult tickets right up till an hour or so ago on this very site. Surprised Drew didn't see it.

I did contact WeeBud but someone had just taken the two tickets:(

1 minute ago, turrabuddie said:

Can't make today's game and apparently faraway is in NY so I can't watch at his either, however, I will be there in spirit in not in person.

hopefully div will be streaming on periscope - worked wonders last week.

2-1 Saints (Mallan, MacKenzie)

COYS

Div has said that he won't periscope today, as the stewards at Easter Rd clamp down and eject the culprits

I wish I could be there today - not possible for a variety of reasons.

However, I have managed to transport myself to the USA successfully - so for £8.99 I will be able to watch the game from the comfort of my living room US Hotel room.

I hope the Buddies that can make it have a great day in the sunshine and follow it up by a rose st victory pub crawl to end all victory pub crawls. 

I believe we will get the point we need and do the job ourselves - and I will be able to celebrate at the slightly less glamorous surroundings of the Granary this evening.

Hibernian 1 (who cares) - St Mirren 1 (Mackenzie)

COME 

ON

YE

SAINTS

54 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

I wish I could be there today - not possible for a variety of reasons.

However, I have managed to transport myself to the USA successfully - so for £8.99 I will be able to watch the game from the comfort of my living room US Hotel room.

I hope the Buddies that can make it have a great day in the sunshine and follow it up by a rose st victory pub crawl to end all victory pub crawls. 

I believe we will get the point we need and do the job ourselves - and I will be able to celebrate at the slightly less glamorous surroundings of the Granary this evening.

Hibernian 1 (who cares) - St Mirren 1 (Mackenzie)

COME 

ON

YE

SAINTS

I'm in New York, let's meet up. :rolleyes: