Sign in to follow this  
shull

Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 6/5/17

3 hours ago, Julian Banjos said:

Davie Farrell was on Off the Ball yesterday after the game. His response to JR getting all the plaudits was:

"Yeah the same happened to us last year then we only got 6 games the next season. What I'd say to Jack is 'watch your back'."

Classy! 

Taxi!

Who cares about Rae and Farrell now? If they want to bitterly snipe from the sidelines then fair enough. You can't really downplay how brilliant a job Ross has done, so they are just making fools of themselves. Maybe we would have been able to plod along with those two, but I very much doubt we'd have seen guys like McGinn, Smith, Stelios, Davies or O'Brien at the club.

Rory Loy might have fitted with Rae's signing policy though...

2 hours ago, renfrew said:

Webster not looking very happy :rolleyes: 

To be fair, I think that's just Webster's personality you're seeing there. He doesn't seem to get too up down about anything.

In the Ayr game, when El Alagui was in a huff and had been putting it about, Webster came off the bench, kicked him up in the air and then proceeded troll the f*ck out of him with verbals, off the ball, for the remainder of the game.

And it was all done with that exact same facial expression that you see in the pictures.:lol:

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Neither would you if it was your last week of stealing a wage.

Heard rumour he may be staying on, in a coaching role.

Edited by pod

I'm glad I took today off to continue the celebrations.  Just need a few paracetamols, another four hours sleep and a fry up. 

Brillant weekend in Edinburgh and great to read through these pages. The importance of the Ross effect cannot be overestimated, I doubt any other manager in our price bracket could have turned this around. The January changes were important but the change in personnel wasn't what lifted us from 10th to 7th, it was the managerial skill to get a set of players to start playing with belief and freedom. Thanks Jack. 

Shull - Where was the Gary Mac photo taken?  Was this at Easter Rd during Jack's half time talk?

10 hours ago, Bearsden buddie said:

https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/2070

link for the goals from yesterday

Yet another superb goal.

The build up from Morgan's run, to Magennis' cute turn and lay off, then Mallan ghosting past two defenders to set Loy up for a great finish.

Swagger, indeed!