Saturday 29th April 2017

St.Ricky

It may not be "that day" in May 1987 or "that day" in 2013 but This day 29th April 2017 is potentially just as important. As fans we can do no more than fill the ground and provide noisy and passionate support. Come on all of those with an interest in the club. Buy your tickets now and be there! COYS 

Edited by St.Ricky

15 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

It may not be "that day" in May 1987 or "that day" in 2013 but This day 29th April 2017 is potentially just as important. As fans we can do no more than fill the ground and provide noisy and passionate support. Come on all of those with an interest in the club. Buy your tickets now and be there! COYS 

Your spot on . Anyone with even the smallest level of passion for St Mirren should be attending this game .

50 minutes ago, munoz said:

Your spot on . Anyone with even the smallest level of passion for St Mirren should be attending this game .

Better be  a sellout.... After that Ref horror show on Sat I am hoping for a rebalance. Glad Raith are playing Wed..............

This is not the biggest match, the next 2 are the biggest, we could win the next 2 and still be 9th!!

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Better be  a sellout.... After that Ref horror show on Sat I am hoping for a rebalance. Glad Raith are playing Wed..............

This is not the biggest match, the next 2 are the biggest, we could win the next 2 and still be 9th!!

Or 7th . 

Nothing will be decided on Saturday if we win.  We will likely be assured of at 9th at best if we lose though.

Saturday's all about winning and giving ourselves the best chance possible going into the last day at Easter Road, where our fate will be decided.

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

If we win and Ayr don't win then we won't finish 10th. Nothing will be decided solely on us winning.

Yeah true.  I really can't see us finishing 10th, that goal difference edge we have on Ayr is like an extra point. 

15 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Not if they finish a point ahead of us, it isn't.

Quite, but I don't think they're good enough to.  They play the same two teams as we do, in reverse order, Hibs at home and Raith away.

Surely a team that hasn't beaten us once in six games this season isn't going to get 3 points more than us from 2 games against the same teams...

28 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Yeah true.  I really can't see us finishing 10th, that goal difference edge we have on Ayr is like an extra point. 

Ayr win Sat we lose we are 10th, don't think will happen however I didn't think we would score 4 goals away to Bairns and United and only take a point