John McGinn & Darren McGregor

25 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

A draw will give them a better advantage over Ayr but it doesn't change much as regards to us, we simply have 

to beat them on Saturday...

It would've mate. The point I was making is that now we could potentially draw our last two games and still finish 8th if Ayr lose on Saturday and Raith lose to Ayr. Both very possible. That wouldn't have been possible if Raith had got a draw tonight! 

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

It would've mate. The point I was making is that now we could potentially draw our last two games and still finish 8th if Ayr lose on Saturday and Raith lose to Ayr. Both very possible. That wouldn't have been possible if Raith had got a draw tonight! 

We also have the "only 1 point from our last 2 games" scenario where we would find ourselves in the playoffs as long as Ayr gets beat this weekend.

What makes you think any  player will risk getting a ban for throwing a game. I dont think They will  start against us. We have to win Saturday and draw against hibs at least but under our own merit not relying on others  

Edited by fan4ever

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:40 AM, fan4ever said:

What makes you think any  player will risk getting a ban for throwing a game. I dont think They will  start against us. We have to win Saturday and draw against hibs at least but under our own merit not relying on others  

I really don't want McGinn, THEIRS, to start as it would be in his head that, if he plays badly, it will look like doing favours so I think he would be determined to play well. UNLESS.... He decides to make such a rash tackle in the first minute that he's sent off. :o Come on John.. You know it makes sense.

I think that we all would have accepted months ago that to still have a chance of staying up via the playoffs would be a wonderful event - this team has shown bottle - character- and talent in abundance so I'm confident we will get the point we need !

hibs will be shitting it that we piss on their party and give them a doing in front of their own fans!!!

I think that we all would have accepted months ago that to still have a chance of staying up via the playoffs would be a wonderful event - this team has shown bottle - character- and talent in abundance so I'm confident we will get the point we need !
hibs will be shitting it that we piss on their party and give them a doing in front of their own fans!!!

I remember leaving Dunfermline after the 0-0 draw and heard two fans talking to each other suggest "best we can do is play off" I thought they were deluded that they believed we could even reach the playoffs. I'm glad I was wrong and now I hope these two not so deluded gents were also wrong.

COYS!!