Sporting integrity my arse

Long way to go but let's not forget that Raith have already drawn three times with the "big" Hibs team. They might yet salvage a draw or a win tonight, but you can't seriously look at that Hibs side and have many complaints.

Que Sera Sera...............

7 minutes ago, div said:

Long way to go but let's not forget that Raith have already drawn three times with the "big" Hibs team. They might yet salvage a draw or a win tonight, but you can't seriously look at that Hibs side and have many complaints.

Que Sera Sera...............

I think you can have complaints Div, and I stick to my guns.... no matter the result. Lennon would undoubtably have picked his strongest XI to face Aberdeen. Tonight's Hibs side has 10 changes - this clearly is far away from Hibs' strongest side and my opinion is the SPFL should look at ANY of their sides who have a manager who has given his first team almost en-masse, time off to avoid playing.

They're lucky to have such a big squad that they don't need an emergency loan to be arranged !!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This. Absolutely f**king this! Lennon was bleating about the depth of his squad during the season. So much so he drafts two international into his "depleted" group of players. Now the c**t is happy enough to make 10 changes?

f**k Lennon. 'Mon the Hibs![emoji1]

3 minutes ago, Kendo said:

The rollercoaster just keeps going and going. This game sounds like an exact replica of how our game went against Dundee Utd.

Was a pretty even game, Hibs started well, Raith, surprisingly, came right back into it.

Anybody who thinks we'll hammer them is, IMO, living in hope.

They are a decent team.

Better than Dumbarton on tonight's evidence.

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Was a pretty even game, Hibs started well, Raith, surprisingly, came right back into it.

Anybody who thinks we'll hammer them is, IMO, living in hope.

They are a decent team.

Better than Dumbarton on tonight's evidence.

Count me as a living in hope person. They were playing Hibs second string and lost 3-2. 

Imagine the meltdown on here if we had done that.