Two Adult Tickets Available For This Saturday

Guys and Gals

Due to a mix-up with arrangements I have ended up with 5 adult tickets for this Saturday when I actually only require 3.

If anyone is looking for 2 tickets let me know and we'll try and get something sorted.

Edited by WeeBud

2 hours ago, WeeBud said:

Guys and Gals

Due to a mix-up with arrangements I have ended up with 5 adult tickets for this Saturday when I actually only require 3.

If anyone is looking for 2 tickets let me know and we'll try and get something sored.

Does that mean your going to inflate the price. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, pod said:

Does that mean your going to inflate the price. :rolleyes:

Nope, why the f**k would I do that, what an odd way of thinking:blink:.........was more considering the logistics of handing the tickets over due to time constraints

4 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Quite happy to, just don't like the idea of me having extra tickets and somebody else not able to get one

If you still have them tomorrow, I'll maybe give you a shout. Cheers for the reply.

On Thursday, May 04, 2017 at 4:50 PM, St.Ricky said:

I have one concession ticket for the game as one of our group of 5 have had to drop out. Cost  £12 and will sell for 12 to a Senior or Give for Free to under 18.

Does nobody want this ticket.  Would  rather give it away than have a Saints Fan miss out.