Where Will We Finish Next Season ?

Subject to contract negotiations and offers, the similarities between this team and Tom Hendrie's team are scary.  New manager midway through a poor season initiating an outstanding change of fortunes.  As such I suspect we will be at the correct end of the table and may well win it .  Do I need medication?

I am sure the board and management team will not start next season like the last regardless if we lose 3 or 4 1st team players (due to transfers), I do agree with previous poster that Dundee Utd will be in big trouble if they don't negotiate the playoffs, which could benefit us big time.

If JR can sign the caliber of players that he has signed to date I see no reason why we can't make the playoffs, it's a tough league after all.

We'll be challenging for the title. We'll lose Morgan and Mallan, but I have faith in the management team to replace them with good players, and if any others wish to leave, they do so with my heartfelt thanks for keeping us up.

An intriguing summer ahead, with an exciting season to follow.

Just now, faraway saint said:

9th, 8th & 7th divided equally between 3 teams would be fair. :byebye

By your reckoning then if three teams finish level on points in 6th7th & 8th after 33 games in the premiership, we would have a post split of 8 & 4 .....

:rolleyes:

I'm glad your not in charge !! 

Just now, Soctty said:

What is the point of you?

:mellow:

Good question- easily answered.     SFA.

sevco apologist, ageist, a list as long as a phone book of people on here whose tits he gets on.

What amazes me is his complete inability to understand his own stupidity.

I hope this helps?  :)

But I know it doesn't - he'll keep on festering...

Just now, faraway saint said:

:lol: I don't know but it's certainly better than being you. Run along, I've pints of lager to consume and im pissing myself at people taking themselves way too seriously. :byebye

I *think* you're trying to be funny, but can't be sure as it's coming across from your latest information that you're a silly wee man drinking alone and laughing at himself.

Bye now...

4 minutes ago, StevieG said:

We will win the league

The best post that I have read on here, all day. 

Some buddies should realise, less is more. 

16 minutes ago, antrin said:

Good question- easily answered.     SFA.

sevco apologist, ageist, a list as long as a phone book of people on here whose tits he gets on.

What amazes me is his complete inability to understand his own stupidity.

I hope this helps?  :)

But I know it doesn't - he'll keep on festering...

Enter stage right the forum clown. :lol: No friends and creeping closer to the end every day. :byebye