Well done St Mirren

Well done to St Mirren today. You can probably tell from my username that I'm a Hibs fan. Thought your team were a credit to your club today, worked their socks off and there was also no shortage of quality on display, particularly from Morgan and McGinn and to a lesser extent Mallan (IMO anyway). More than deserved your point, an argument could even been made that you lot deserved to pick up all three but hey ho, I don't think any of us particularly care now!

Also, massive credit to the St Mirren fans today. Filled the half of the stand you were given and made a hell of a lot more noise than the likes of Hearts and Rangers who bring double the numbers but about 10% of the noise. Not heard an away support like that at Easter Road in a long time.

If you could keep that squad together and add another couple decent players I think you lot could definitely win that league next season. When you lot beat us 2-0 you were probably the only team to have beaten us this season that actually deserved to. Whether you'll be able to do keep them together is the key but then again, with the job Jack Ross has done I'm sure he'd manage to replace them fairly well.

Good luck next season. I hope and expect to see you lot back in the SPL very soon.

Well done to St Mirren today. You can probably tell from my username that I'm a Hibs fan. Thought your team were a credit to your club today, worked their socks off and there was also no shortage of quality on display, particularly from Morgan and McGinn and to a lesser extent Mallan (IMO anyway). More than deserved your point, an argument could even been made that you lot deserved to pick up all three but hey ho, I don't think any of us particularly care now!
Also, massive credit to the St Mirren fans today. Filled the half of the stand you were given and made a hell of a lot more noise than the likes of Hearts and Rangers who bring double the numbers but about 10% of the noise. Not heard an away support like that at Easter Road in a long time.
If you could keep that squad together and add another couple decent players I think you lot could definitely win that league next season. When you lot beat us 2-0 you were probably the only team to have beaten us this season that actually deserved to. Whether you'll be able to do keep them together is the key but then again, with the job Jack Ross has done I'm sure he'd manage to replace them fairly well.
Good luck next season. I hope and expect to see you lot back in the SPL very soon.

Nice to see that opposition fans can appreciate St mirren and that their mojo is finally back.
Thanks to Jack Ross, he gets us and has a great team set up and philosophy.
Finally after seasons of unadulterated pish we are seemingly moving in the right direction.
Congrats to Hibs on a fully deserved title and respect to Neil Lennon, a true ruthless competitor and gent away from football.
If only more days could be like Hibs v St mirren on 6/5/17
Anyway, locked in the memory bank now[emoji106]

8 hours ago, Sir David Gray said:

6 hours ago, paisley hibs said:

yea iam a hibs fan who stays in paisley at game today great to see the buddies staying up well done

Classy supporters. :thumbs2

Fair play for the kind words, very classy and good luck to you guys next season, I knew it was going to be a very tough game yesterday and boy oh boy I wasn't wrong!!

I mentioned on another thread the puzzled look of the hibs fans near us in your main stand and the staff in the corner at the noise coming from the buddies fans.

So relieved it turned out ok as anything could have happened in those playoffs!!

I fully expect St Mirren to get promoted next season, they were a good team in a false position this season in my opinion. Ross is a good young manager, and the players really seem to have taken that on board. And that's exactly how to get behind your team in the away end. The game yesterday was virtually a sellout and your fans definitely added to the atmosphere big time. Everybody left the game happy, and it's not often you can say that. Good luck for next season to the Buddies, and look forward to seeing you in the premiership the season after. That's where you should be after all.

Hope we will be playing Hibs again soon in the top league and there can be more days like yesterday.  It is in Hibs hands to help us on that score; make sure John McGinn is sold for 3m and we might be able to hold on to Morgan, Magennis and Mallan for another year or two!

Really hope Hibs can compete next season.  The more teams able to give Sevco and Hearts a kicking the better!

I fully expect St Mirren to get promoted next season, they were a good team in a false position this season in my opinion. Ross is a good young manager, and the players really seem to have taken that on board. And that's exactly how to get behind your team in the away end. The game yesterday was virtually a sellout and your fans definitely added to the atmosphere big time. Everybody left the game happy, and it's not often you can say that. Good luck for next season to the Buddies, and look forward to seeing you in the premiership the season after. That's where you should be after all.

Thank you.
Agree with everything except your opening gambit... We were NOT in a false position at all.
We were SO bad early doors that we were lucky to be 10th!
Had we gone down, it would have been tragic... But our own doing.