WELL DONE ST MIRREN

Over the last 4 months you have been the form team in the league & deserved to stay up. 

Your fans were great yesterday & added to the party atmosphere.

We applauded your team of the park yesterday & some of you hung back to applaud the Champions after we received the trophy.

There are 3 teams & one player that us Hibbys will forever be grateful for.

Dundee

St Mirren

Celtic

Sir Albert Kidd 

Keep supporting your team & good luck for next season.

PS Can't wait for Malian & Mcginn to join us for next season

GGTTH

Over the last 4 months you have been the form team in the league & deserved to stay up. 
We applauded your team of the park yesterday & some of you hung back to applaud the Champions after we received the trophy.
Dundee
St Mirren
Celtic
Sir Albert Kidd 

GGTTH

Cheers.

You can have Mallan for 1.5 million and 25% sell on clause.

Re McGinn... We will keep the better one if you don't mind! ;)

49 minutes ago, No Ninjas said:

Hello and welcome.

I honestly don't think you could afford either of them.  

Good luck next year. 

I don't think we could afford both unless we sell at least one of Cummings or McGinn but I think we could probably manage to do a deal for one of them. Maybe something along the lines of a McGinn style deal where you get a big percentage of any sell on fee. Either way, by all accounts, Lennon is definitely interested in Mallen so it will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Aye, and Jack Ross is interested in Messi and we'll see how that pans out :) . Best of luck next season. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. And you have given us our hardest games this season :)

3 hours ago, Resident Hibby said:

1 hour ago, Sir David Gray said:

Either way, by all accounts, Lennon is definitely interested in Mallen so it will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Fortunately, Lennon will also be unable to identify Mallan.  So he's with Saints for another year... at least...   :rolleyes:

And probably McGinn, too.  :)

I would have loved to have been able to stay to hear sunshine on Leith, I have always loved that song and regularly watch videos of it being sung by you....its a braw song for a fitba song...we did belt it oot last night with the players tho...that was guid.

Looked at the thread about us on the hibs forum, someone posted the link on here, and good to see fans that can just actually appreciate and applaud other fans...obv a Cpl of dafties.

Cheers and hope its not too long til we back up with you. #SurvivalonLeith

5 hours ago, Resident Hibby said:

Dundee

St Mirren

Celtic

Sir Albert Kidd 

GGTTH

You where doing so well until you got to the last line.  No Chance.

4 hours ago, Sir David Gray said:

I don't think we could afford both unless we sell at least one of Cummings or McGinn but I think we could probably manage to do a deal for one of them. Maybe something along the lines of a McGinn style deal where you get a big percentage of any sell on fee. Either way, by all accounts, Lennon is definitely interested in Mallen so it will be interesting to see how that pans out.

No offence but you're club aren't big enough. Mallan will be going down south, possible championship, for a large fee AND a good sell on clause. If not it's more likely Celtic I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

No offence but you're club aren't big enough. Mallan will be going down south, possible championship, for a large fee AND a good sell on clause. If not it's more likely Celtic I'm afraid.

No offence taken mate. What I will say is that he's nowhere near good enough to get into the Celtic midfield at this stage (neither is McGinn IMO) and I'm not sure any particularly attractive Championship teams will be in for him. Obviously you guys don't want to lose him, but IMO Hibs would be a good career move for him, up to the SPL in a team who have a recent history of getting decent moves for their players if they perform at us.

One thing I will say is that we won't be short of a few bob in the summer, average attendances of 15.5k this season and a good Scottish cup run will have gave us a bit of a boost and we're probably heading for bigger crowds next season. Next to no debt and possible income from the sale of McGinn and/or Cummings, I don't think us doing a deal on him would be out of the question.

No offence taken mate. What I will say is that he's nowhere near good enough to get into the Celtic midfield at this stage (neither is McGinn IMO) and I'm not sure any particularly attractive Championship teams will be in for him. Obviously you guys don't want to lose him, but IMO Hibs would be a good career move for him, up to the SPL in a team who have a recent history of getting decent moves for their players if they perform at us.
One thing I will say is that we won't be short of a few bob in the summer, average attendances of 15.5k this season and a good Scottish cup run will have gave us a bit of a boost and we're probably heading for bigger crowds next season. Next to no debt and possible income from the sale of McGinn and/or Cummings, I don't think us doing a deal on him would be out of the question.

I'd rather have either McGinn in my midfield than Scott Brown!

John McGinn has had Brown in his back pocket every time I have seen them square up.

6 hours ago, Sir David Gray said:

Barnsley, a Championship team, offered a six figure sum for Stevie in January when he was playing pish. I think his YouTUBE video will look a bit better now. Stevie's standing has risen substantially in recent months I reckon with him scoring 7 League goals from midfield since January and most (if not all) of them from outside the box. I am sure Hibs will want him but I doubt if they would offer the sort of money we would now be looking for (he is still under contract and we should get a substantial development fee if he leaves when his contract runs out next summer). Anyway, you got McGregor and McGinn so don't be greedy :)

21 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'd rather have either McGinn in my midfield than Scott Brown!

John McGinn has had Brown in his back pocket every time I have seen them square up.

Yup.  The league cup semi final when we beat Celtic 3-2 McGinn the younger had Wanyamma in his back pocket.  In fact, I think he got hooked as he was marked out the game that day.

Few Scotland caps and I think John McGinn will be off down south.  Hope Hibs get what he's worth, as we're getting a tasty cut of it...