Video: The Great Escape 2016-2017

• div pinned this topic
  • div unpinned this topic

fanbloodytastic!!! So many moments and memories....I have always said 2000 was the best season ever and it remains so...but this year was bloody special! Forgot all the shite to start, lets not  dwell but we were absolutely fecked  fecked fecked absolutely ....we got by that.. Ayr away 2-0 its on we are doing this....fast forward a bit...another MUST WIN skelp ayr 6-2 total we are staying up...   then missed penalty at home to Dumbarton and ye get shaky as hell again....then ye go to to Morton and normal service resumed...that strike by Mallan - sublime.... from nothing...cannae beat it...... later that week captain says... goal i'll gie ye a goa...l BOOM amazing goal!....Utd away...worst ref decision ever...shitting yerself again...Raith MUST MUST MUST WIN.....Skelped....and Mallan says sorry captain but goals...beat this!!!  Final day..................OOFT just OOFT. What a season, what a great escape...exciting times ahead!!!

1 hour ago, div said:

I made this today to thank you for your support over the course of the season. Hope you enjoy it!

If you like it you can download the source file from here;

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/downloads/The-Great-Escape-16-17.zip (540Mb)

Great stuff and brilliant to watch 20 mins of highlights with us not losing a goal :thumbs2

Cheers Div. that was a great watch. And thanks to for your periscope work this season. Helped us to feel part of the fightback even if we couldn't always make it to the game. Much appreciated 

Was doing fine and enjoying the vid right up until Sunshine on Leith came on and quite unexpectedly a flood of bloody tears bowled down my manly cheeks in front of my entire family. Thanks for that you utter utter UTTER bastard :lol:

Edited by oaksoft