Pre Season Friendlies

Following the Great Escape and current feel good factor associated with the club thoughts turn to preparation for th new season.

What we need is the ultimate road trip of pre season friendlies.

lets ignore ultimate shit fest per season matches versus Dumbarton and the like.

The club deserve to give the fans the opportunity for a proper old school away day / weekend trip.

il kick off the suggestions with a Thursday night game v's Shrewsbury Town - A Saturday afternoon game v's Tranmere Rovers and a Tuesday night game v's Blackburn Rovers

what is your dream set of pre season friendlies ?

6 minutes ago, Liverpool Bud said:

I'll kick off the suggestions with a Thursday night game v's Shrewsbury Town - A Saturday afternoon game v's Tranmere Rovers and a Tuesday night game v's Blackburn Rovers

All at St.Mirren Park.

:thumbs2

49 minutes ago, Paisley brazilians said:

A mini cup like the big boys have.Chelsea. galatasary. PSG.ajax.ac milan.real madrid.bayern Munich. ST MIRREN. All played at the 2021.(if only carlesberg did preseason cups) 

But only if Season Tickets are valid. 

St Mirren V Barcelona to be part of upcoming deal, according to my pal

Lionel Messi moving to St Mirren. to replace Stevie Mallan in a £100million deal is nothing more than ‘noise’, according to his former Barcelona team-mate Xavi.

Rumours of a sensational switch away from the Nou Camp have increased amid contract issues between the five-time Ballon d’Or winner and Barca. The Catalan club recently admitted they are struggling financially to meet the Argentinian’s wage demands.

St Mirren have been linked with a £100million bid, a deal that would see Messi and Jack Ross unite

However Xavi has played down such a prospect. " Messi is not in Mallon's League- Lets be Honest

‘There’s always a lot of noise in the media when it comes to Messi, I know Saints have previous history with Barca with Archibald and Victor’ he told Fox Sports.

‘He’s the second best player in the world , behind Stevie Mallan, and people always want to write about him, but often the noise is false, it’s not true, and I’m sure that’s the case at the moment.’

Edited by DougJamie